"Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season eight. In this episode, Plankton and Man Ray join forces.
SpongeBob is walking down a sidewalk and singing on his way to work when suddenly, he hears a crying sound. He looks down an alley and Plankton was sitting there, crying. Plankton then says that he was crying because one of his inventions backfired again. SpongeBob then asks what the device was, and Plankton said it was a doomsday device. However, it did nothing but spark and fall apart. SpongeBob suggested hiring a friend to fix it, so Plankton looked in the phone book and found Man Ray. But it was under "fiends" instead of "friends." But Plankton didn't care, so he met Man Ray and explained the plan.
They then went to the Krusty Krab and demanded the secret formula. When Mr. Krabs said that they'll never get the formula of making Krabby Patties, Man Ray said that he thought it was a formula for world domination, but Plankton explained that if "you control the fast food chain, you can control the world." Plankton then has Man Ray try a Krabby Patty to prove it, but Man Ray became addicted to them and demands more Krabby Patties without letting Plankton eat a single one. Meanwhile, SpongeBob tries to get Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy for help but fails many times. He finally got to them and tells them but they tell him they can't help him, leaving SpongeBob to be his own hero. SpongeBob then comes back to work to assist the tired Squidward and to "be his own hero". He makes more Krabby Patties, which, Man Ray gets fat from. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy then came and arrested him, thus leaving Plankton to pay the bill for the Krabby Patties.
|| Shower In A Can!
This section is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style
. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by making this section specific and short.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Man, Go Man! - Ralph Dollimore [title card]
‣ Tristesse - Gerhard Trede [Plankton crying]
‣ Cartoon Sting 5 - Plankton's doomsday device doesn't work/"Well, it's supposed to upset the Earth's axis."
‣ Clowning Around - Barry Anthony ["Oh, what's the use?"]
‣ Cartoon Sting 4 - Plankton looks in the phone book
‣ Fooling Around - Barry Anthony [Man Ray restocking vending machines]
‣ Sneaking About - Phil Green ["We spoke on the phone!"]
‣ Dark and Scary - Harry Lubin [Plankton explains his plan]
‣ Drama Sting 3 - Steve Marston [Plankton laughs evilly]
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Krabs snaps to attention]
‣ Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford [Plankton with tape measure]
‣ Cartoon Sting 9 - Barry Anthony ["I'm just taking a few measurements."]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (m) - Jeremy Wakefield [Krabs picks up Plankton]
‣ Crime & Danger Sign #3 - Hans Conzelmann, Delle Haensch [Man Ray appears]
‣ Unknown Track 79 - "Say hello to my new partner!"
‣ Horror Crash - Harry Lubin [Krabs screams and runs off]
‣ Coming to Get You - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["Hang onto your hats and glasses!"]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [milkshake cups float in midair]
‣ Danger Sign - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin [front entrance is boarded up]
‣ Hero v. the Villain - Johnny Pearson [SpongeBob shines the emergency searchlight]
‣ Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Action Theme - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, Pat Irwin ["Yes! Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy will be here in no time!"]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks - Jeremy Wakefield ["I guess this is only good for nighttime emergencies."]
‣ Hero v. the Villain - Johnny Pearson [SpongeBob running to Shady Shoals]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (a) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Sorry, kid."]
‣ Hide and Seek - Arthur Harold Wilkinson [SpongeBob peeks through the window]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (u) - Jeremy Wakefield ["You old piece of junk!"]
‣ Danger Sign - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["The Krusty Krab is finally ours!"]
‣ Hawaiian Link (b) - Richard Myhill [back at Shady Shoals]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob gets an idea]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (b) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Good afternoon."]
‣ Unknown Track 40 - SpongeBob starts running
‣ Champagne Music - [Optigan sample] [Ladies' choice dance]
‣ Sailor's Sting 8 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Squidward serves Krabby Patties]
‣ Rescue - Cecil Milner [SpongeBob slips on wet floor]
‣ Expectant Stab [#28] - Harry Bluestone, Emil Cadkin ["Come quick! Krusty Krab is in dire straits!"]
‣ Alekoki - Kapono Beamer ["We just woke up from our nap."]
‣ Sailor's Sting 15 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob returns to the Krusty Krab]
‣ Sailor's Sting 18 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["It's the guy in red."]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (h) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Can we please steal the secret formula now?"]
‣ Drama Sting 5 - Steve Marston [Man Ray demands more Krabby Patties]
‣ Man, Go Man! - Ralph Dollimore ["I'm gonna be my own hero."]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (y) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Alright, fine."]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (h) - Jeremy Wakefield ["No more."]
‣ Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Action Theme - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, Pat Irwin [Man Ray is arrested]
‣ Salty Squid Jig - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton [ending]
- As of May 3, 2017, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 7.8/10 based on 62 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a rating of 8.5/10 based on 6 votes.
- This episode reveals that Man Ray works at a store.
- In the end, In "Loving Memory of Ernest Borgnine" is credited.
- Running gags: SpongeBob failing to get to Mermaid Man and Man Ray eating Krabby Patties.
- Plankton having to pay for the Krabby Patties is similar to Mr. Krabs paying for the destroyed bank (which SpongeBob and Patrick destroyed) in "The Great Patty Caper."
- The title card is similar to that of "Pre-Hibernation Week," but is not animated.
- This episode holds the second longest title with eight words. The first is "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" with nine words, and the third is "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" with seven words.
- The construction worker from "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?," the real estate agent from "Opposite Day," and Richard A. Bottomfeeder from "Krabs vs. Plankton" all make cameos at the beginning.
- This is the first appearance of Mermaid Man after Ernest Borgnine's death. However, he was credited and voiced Mermaid Man, which means that this episode was made before his death.
- This is the third episode to be dedicated to someone. The first was The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie when it was dedicated to Jules Engel (1909-2003) and the second was "Karate Island" when it was dedicated to Pat Morita (1932-2005). In this case, it was dedicated to Ernest Borgnine (1917-2012).
- This episode marks the third appearance of canned Bread. The first is "Squidville" and the second is "Atlantis SquarePantis."
- This is the fourth episode to show Squidward successfully making Krabby Patties. The first is in "Bubble Buddy," the second is "Breath of Fresh Squidward," and the third is "The Good Krabby Name."
- This episode, along with "Chum Fricassee," and "Move It or Lose It," premiered with some season 9 episodes, one of them being "Gary's New Toy."
- Man Ray's ray gun looks identical to Plankton's Death Ray from the episode "Tentacle-Vision."
- On Sky, the episode description says "Plankton teams up with Man Ray to take over the Krusty Krab - and then the world! Muhahahahaha!"