|Stepping into Danger|
|Introduced:||"No Free Rides"|
|List of associated production music|
Stepping into Danger was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - Mrs. Puff in a ski mask.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - "What do I do? What do I do? SpongeBob, you've got a choice to make: your friends, or your career."
- 32a. "Pressure" - Sandy gets teased after taking her suit and helmet off.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - SpongeBob and Patrick see the poorly-drawn pineapple.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "Let's see, only 799 words to go."; SpongeBob chokes on eraser shavings.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "I'M NOT INTERESTED INTO ANYTHING YOU'RE SELLING!!!"
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Seahorse eating flowers; Seahorse coming toward SpongeBob; "SpongeBob, what was that?"
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "After that performance, he'd never let me live it down."
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - "Ice? Ice? You want ice, is that what you want?"
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - Squidward quits.
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - Patrick gives SpongeBob his drawing of Mrs. Puff as "Big Fat Meanie."
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Gary opens a door.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - Le Spatula escapes the Krusty Krab.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - "No work?!"
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Sandy sees SpongeBob covered in gum.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - "Wait! I -an't eat -is -onut!"