"Stepping into Danger" was composed by Mike Sunderland. The main instruments being played in the piece include low and high brass instruments, string instruments, clarinets, flutes, a bass clarinet, a bassoon, a harp, and a timpani.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - Mrs. Puff in a ski mask.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - "What do I do? What do I do? SpongeBob, you've got a choice to make: your friends, or your career."
- 32a. "Pressure" - Sandy gets teased after taking her suit and helmet off.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - SpongeBob and Patrick see the poorly-drawn pineapple.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "Let's see, only 799 words to go."; SpongeBob chokes on the eraser shavings.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "I'm not interested in anything you're selling!"
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Mystery eating flowers; Mystery coming towards SpongeBob; "SpongeBob, what was that?"
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "After that performance, he'd never let me live it down."
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - "Ice? Ice? You want ice, is that what you want?"
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - Squidward quits.
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - Patrick gives SpongeBob his drawing of Mrs. Puff as a "Big Fat Meanie."
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Gary opens Granny's closet of snail shells.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - Le Spatula escapes the Krusty Krab.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - "No work?!"
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Sandy sees SpongeBob covered in gum.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - "Wait! I -an't eat -is -onut!"
- 228a. "Fun-Sized Friends" - "Oh... Hey, SpongeBob."