Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|List of associated production music|
Steel Links were composed by Jeremy Wakefield.
Steel Link (a)
- Patty Hype - SpongeBob gets old from waiting for too long; "I've never had...a line!"
- The Fry Cook Games - "I can't believe it, Mr. Krabs. I thought Patrick was my friend."
- Party Pooper Pants - Transition of day to night while SpongeBob is at the police office
- Clams - Mr. Krabs, as well as SpongeBob and Squidward, have beards from scouting for too long.
- Krabby Land - "Almost closing time, Mr. K."
- Squid Wood - "See... cause they're both... Krabby?"
- The Gift of Gum - Patrick catches SpongeBob using a truck to get rid of Gummy.
- Waiting - *crying* "That stupid toy! I wasted my whole life waiting for it!"
- Blackened Sponge - SpongeBob looks in the mirror to see if he has a black eye.
- Not Normal - "How does one become normal?"
- Giant Squidward - "There you go, Mr. Krabs. You always wanted to make big money!"
- The Slumber Party - "Maybe we should leave them alone, Mr. Krabs."
- Porous Pockets - Patrick breaks his back.
- The Card - SpongeBob drags Patrick home.
- Overbooked - "What am I gonna do?"
- A Pal for Gary - "Responsible pet owner?"
- SpongeBob's Last Stand - A raincloud appears over SpongeBob and Patrick.
- Gramma's Secret Recipe - SpongeBob goes down to answer the door.
- Drive Thru - Squidward hurts his ear after Pearl's friend screams into a megaphone.
- Sweet and Sour Squid - Squidward pours water on Plankton.
- Frozen Face-Off - "Oh no, not again."; Plankton gets up from the ground; "Perhaps over there..."
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - "Something tells me that is a one-way drain."
Steel Link (b)
- Bossy Boots - Squidward quits his job and gets a ticket for streaking.
- Just One Bite - "Squid says he doesn't like Krabby Patties!"
- Sing a Song of Patrick - "You know, it's not that bad."
- Atlantis SquarePantis - SpongeBob blows a giant bubble.
- Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob - "You guys live in a dump."
- What Ever Happened to SpongeBob? - "Sorry, sir, but we run a respectable business here!"
- SpongeHenge - "Mm-hmm, goulash."
- Stanley S. SquarePants - "I can't wait to get these developed."
- Penny Foolish - The gum is shown to be a $500 bill.
- Nautical Novice - Exterior shot of SpongeBob's pineapple.
- Not Normal - "I need to understand normal!"
- Sun Bleached - Patrick becomes tan.
- Giant Squidward - Squidward's kelp grows.
- No Nose Knows - "I got it...right here!"
- Choir Boys - Squidward goes outside.
- Krusty Krushers - "We like pretending!"
- Ditchin' - SpongeBob runs to boating school.
- Shuffleboarding - "No, we are. Let's take 'em to the slammer!"
- Professor Squidward - SpongeBob laughs.
- Pet or Pests - "Good morning, Mrs. Puff."
- No Hat for Pat - Mr. Krabs sees tourists taking pictures.
- The Clash of Triton - Mr. Krabs babbles.
- I ♥ Dancing - "I gotta practice as much as I can."
- Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle - SpongeBob finds Patrick.
- The Great Patty Caper - Patrick sells lemonade.
- Perfect Chemistry - "I've never had a test monkey before!"
- A SquarePants Family Vacation - Patrick laughs.
- Patrick's Staycation - Patrick enters his rock; Patrick licks the candy cane.
- Walking the Plankton - "What is that delicious smell?"
- Extreme Spots - "No problemo."
Steel Link (c)
- Born to Be Wild - "Patrick, it's working."
- Atlantis SquarePantis - The bubble floats up with SpongeBob and Patrick inside.
- To Save a Squirrel - "I like it here! It's roomy."
- Pest of the West - SpongeBob goes up to the poop-covered statue.
- 20,000 Patties Under the Sea - "Hey, Mr. Krabs! Look what Patrick and I found! We're gonna use it to go on a long journey."
- A Life in a Day - "Livin' like Larry."
- No Nose Knows - SpongeBob and Patrick run out of Squidward's house.
- Boating Buddies - Squidward walks into class with his leg in a cast.
- The Krabby Kronicle - "Boating Teacher in High Speed Chase!"
- The Slumber Party - "Really?"
- Grandpappy the Pirate - SpongeBob suggests turning the Krusty Krab into a pirate ship; "Ready, Squidward?"
- Chum Bucket Supreme - A few minutes later...
- Chum Caverns - "I'm running out of space for this stuff."
- A Pal for Gary - "Poor Gary's been home alone all day."
- The Play's the Thing - Mr. Krabs laughs.
- Whelk Attack - "I know just what to do!"