|List of associated production music|
Squiddy G was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. This piece is smooth jazz style music and uses a clarinet and soft drum set.
- 76a. "The Thing" - Whenever Squidward watches television; The ending.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - The music playing on Squidward's headphones.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to call Squidward for help but he is ignoring them while listening to this music.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - The smooth jazz Squidward listens to on the radio.
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - The music on the radio; Kelpy G's music at the concert.