This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
SpynjBob Pantsgwâr is the Welsh dub of SpongeBob SquarePants. Episodes are dubbed into Welsh and are aired on the UK's Welsh language channel, S4C. It forms part of Stwnsh, a segment that is dedicated to older kids and teenagers. The show first aired on September 7, 2011.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - SpynjBob Pantsgwâr - "sgwâr" means "square". "Pants" comes from English.
- Patrick Star - Padrig
- Squidward Tentacles - Sulwyn Serbwch
- Eugene H. Krabs - Mr. Cranci - from "cranc", meaning "crab"
- Sandy Cheeks - Tina Tywod - "tywod" means "sand"
- Sheldon J. Plankton - Al-gi, meaning "algæ"
- Gary the Snail - Gari'r Falwen
- Larry the Lobster - Cenwyn
- Squilliam Fancyson - Gwilym Gwellnaphawb - "gwellnaphawb" literally means "betterthaneveryone"
- Pearl Krabs - Perl Cranci
- Mermaid Man - Mr Môrforwyn
- Barnacle Boy - Boibachbysgod - literally meaning "Boachfish"
- Nicholas Withers - Aled Spam
- Mini Squidward - Sulwyn Bach
- Bikini Bottom - Pant y Bicini - literally meaning "The Pants of the Bikini"
- Krusty Krab - Y Crancdy, Y Crusti Cranci in the Cyw version - "Crancdy" is made from the word "cranc" (crab) and "tŷ" (house), so "crabhouse"
- Chum Bucket - Yr Abwydal-gi - "abwyd" means "bait"
- Glove World! - Mega Man
This list is incomplete, but you can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
Issues with the Tinopolis dub
- Almost the entire dub uses the SpongeFont SquareType font.