| "I hate this channel."
This article is in need of one or more videos. Therefore, you can improve Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading one. Please remember to remove this template once the videos for this article have been uploaded.
|List of associated production music|
Spongeburglar was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - SpongeBob and Patrick are in ski masks.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Squidward comes home.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "Not family, eh? Well, I can fix that."
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob to do some "detective work."
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - Mr. Krabs takes SpongeBob to the forest.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - "Patrick wouldn't steal Ol' Reliable... would he?"
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob is dressed as a burglar.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The dump is shown.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick are working on something.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - "We'll have to do a little detective work."
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - "Oh, you can count on me, sir."
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob goes through Sandy's toolbox.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Plankton hides in steam room.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - "We got the slides, sir."
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - SpongeBob and Sandy come out of the Treedome in disguise.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - Someone gives Plankton money.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "This was me chance to use me sweet key to freedom."
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Krabs enters the room.