Hawaiian Adventures SpongeBob Theme was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. The piece is also known as the SpongeBob Theme. The music consists of a bouncy island tune and it was slightly modified in the episode "Hocus Pocus." The main instruments being played in both pieces include the ukulele, the steel guitar, bass, and whistles. It mostly plays on title cards or when something enthusiastic occurs.
- 4b. "Boating School" - "I'm ready, Mrs. Puff!"
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - Title card.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - "No, not the balloon! I need to know when the next bus comes..."
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - Title card.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - "Get that horse!"
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - SpongeBob searches throughout his house and finds 68 cents.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton runs out of the Krusty Krab; the ending.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - The ending.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob jumps up and writes "Yippie" in the sky with bubbles.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Squidward gets hit by a bus.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - Squidward drives away.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - "Whoo! Party!"
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - Customers use Mr. Krabs as a bridge.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "Hooray for SpongeBob!"
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - "We'd like 3,000 Krabby Patties, please."
- . "SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D: Ride" - SpongeBob falls into Rock Bottom; SpongeBob falls into the Chum Bucket.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - Squidward returns from his trip.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Patrick eats his gum.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - "A clean mouth is a happy mouth."
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - Title card.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - Title card.
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - "Twice as many slide whistles!"
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Makeover.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Title card; the ending.
- 113b. "The Card" - Title card.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - Title card.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Title card.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - The ending. (Low pitched)
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Title card.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - Title card.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - Whenever SpongeBob runs to and from his friends' houses.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Title card.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - The ending.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Title card.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Ending.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Title card.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Title card.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - SpongeBob and Patrick hold their faces on the bus and Goo Lagoon.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - Title card.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - Title card; Patrick sweats.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - The ending.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Title card; the ending.
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - Title card; the ending
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - SpongeBob runs to give Mr. Krabs his diploma.
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - Title card (High pitched); Squidward realizes that his nose is normal again. (Low pitched)
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - Squidward on the Sushi-Maker.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - SpongeBob distracts Plankton and takes the Krabby Patty secret formula. (High pitched)
- 221b. "Stuck on the Roof" - Raining Krabby Patties.
- . "Krabby Patty Report" - The ending.
- The first version of this production track plays in both of the movies.
- With 18 usages to date, this track is the second most commonly used title card music. Clownfish Capers is the first, with 22 usages to date.