| "I hate this channel."
This article is in need of one or more videos. Therefore, you can improve Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading one. Please remember to remove this template once the videos for this article have been uploaded.
|Introduced:||"The Krabby Kronicle"|
|List of associated production music|
Sponge Twist was composed by Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, and James King.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "Hey, Larry, can I punch your gut?"
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - Pearl and her friends are shown in her room, having fun.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - The ending.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - SpongeBob and Patrick are about to play volleyball.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Larry sees the invitation to SpongeBob's party.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Ending.