|List of associated production music|
Sponge Monger was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. This often to referred to as "Chase Cue 2."
- 26b. "Squidville" - Squidward gets chased by the squids, because of his reef blower.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - SpongeBob and Patrick run to the police station.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob tries to get Gary wet.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - SpongeBob gets chased by DoodleBob.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - SpongeBob shows Patrick all of his secrets.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - SpongeBob and Patrick run to the Krusty Krab; SpongeBob and Patrick run to Betsy Krabs' house to tell on Mr. Krabs for swearing.
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs confess their crimes.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - The ending.
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - SpongeBob goes crazy at the five-star restaurant.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - The angry mob chases SpongeBob, who tries to fly to Jellyfish Fields.
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - SpongeBob and Patrick threaten Mr. Krabs.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Squidward gets chased by the worm.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Squidward has trouble "being the crane" while operating a real construction crane.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob laughs uncontrollably, which bothers Squidward.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - SpongeBob drives the test un-blindfolded.
- 82b. "Night Light" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to find more light.
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - "Hey, come back here! Give me my wallet!"
- 85a. "New Digs" - "No! I'm late for work!"
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Planktons uses the thermostat very quickly.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - Sandy steps on fleas.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - SpongeBob and Patrick run away from the jellyfish.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - Patrick throws a dumpster at SpongeBob.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Squidward shows up in a limousine.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - SpongeBob goes after his brain.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - SpongeBob runs after the bus.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob and Patrick water slide.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - "I gotta get back to class!"
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob buys a cake.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward start to act like animals.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Whenever Mr. Krabs runs to someone's house.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob and Patrick chase each other.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick play with the lawnmower in the cemetery.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - SpongeBob cries and floods his house, Squidward's house, Patrick's house, and the Krusty Krab with tears.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Patrick runs away.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Raarg destroys Squidward's House.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - SpongeBob and Patrick chase the jellyfish; SpongeBob and Patrick show the Trenchbillies what jellyfishing is.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - Squidward chases after SpongeBob and Patrick while some of the other houses and businesses in Bikini Bottom sink down.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Patrick's karate-chopping goes out of control.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward runs to his house, but is crushed by two windows of his house and a nose.
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Squidward builds a fence around Howard's trailer.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Patrick gets hit by a phone that he threw out the window and lands in the bath tub.
- 166b. "The Way of the Sponge" - SpongeBob tries to open the door with his karate gloves.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - The customers slip on the soap.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - Squidward unravels.
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - Mr. Krabs hits the urchin with a broom.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - SpongeBob and Patrick bouncing; SpongeBob, Patrick fall from the sky, smashing into Squidward.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Mr. Krabs runs to the Bank Of Bikini Bottom Bank.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Squidward takes SpongeBob back to the Krusty Krab.