|SpongeGuard on Duty|
|Released:||June 1, 2004|
|Rating:||Not rated (USA)|
|List of VHS tapes|
|41b - "SpongeGuard on Duty"|
|4a - "Naughty Nautical Neighbors"|
|18b - "Walking Small"|
|32a - "Pressure"|
|39a - "Jellyfish Hunter"|
|List of home videos|
- Much like the Absorbing Favorites (VHS), "Jellyfish Hunter" is the last episode on the VHS.
- The cover is based on the episode of the same name.
- This VHS was released two years after the premiere of Chocolate with Nuts and Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V and one year after Hands Off! was released.
- Paramount stopped making orange-colored Nickelodeon tapes in 2001 (one year before Nautical Nonsense and Sponge Buddies were released), but for some strange reason, this title has an orange-colored tape. This is the only SpongeBob VHS tape to be orange-colored, as well as the only post-2001 Nickelodeon tape to be orange-colored. Black-colored copies exist as well.
- On the back, a small screenshot from the episode "Doing Time" is seen. However, that episode is not on this VHS tape.