- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Eugene H. Krabs (cameo)
- King Neptune
- Queen Amphitrite
- Squidward Tentacles
Under the table where King Neptune, Queen Amphitrite, and the monsters at the party are eating, Patrick asks SpongeBob, "If you were a god, what would you do?" SpongeBob then comes out from the table, looking like a god and starts singing.
When the song ends, SpongeBob asks Patrick what he would do if he were a god. Patrick replies "Ditto," meaning he would do the same as SpongeBob would.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Fanfare (b) - Nicolas Carr [fanfare]
‣ Sailor's Sting 9 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Patrick asks what SpongeBob would do if he were a god]
‣ Unknown Track 54 - Nicolas Carr ["Well, Patrick, I'm glad you asked that question."]
• ? [Kenny Pittenger]
‣ Sailor's Sting 9 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["And that's what I would do."]
SpongeBob: I would give free Krabby Patties to the whole darn town!
- (Mr. Krabs: Not free!)
SpongeBob: And if I saw a frown, aha! I'd turn it upside down!
SpongeBob: (Turns Squidward's frown upside down his mouth then disappears)
Squidward: (muffling) not again.
SpongeBob: And as for toxic waste, I don't care for the taste.
SpongeBob: So listen to my scheme, I'd change it into ice cream!
- (SpongeBob: And that's what I would do.)
- (SpongeBob: What would you do Patrick?)
- (Patrick: Ditto.)
- The Krusty Krab always serves Krabby Patties and it also shows it has some chicken and frankfurters.
- SpongeGod had appeared in Clash of Triton, an online game where SpongeBob turns into a god and fights evil foes.
- This short would later adapt to an episode called "Trident Trouble."
- This short premiered on Tom Kenny's 48th birthday.
- "Galley Grub" is misspelled "Gally Grub."