|SpongeBob vs. The Big One|
|Released:||March 3, 2009|
|List of DVDs|
SpongeBob vs. The Big One is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that contains 7 episodes from Season 6. It is based on the special episode of the same name. (SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One). It was released on March 3, 2009. Some of the episodes are beach related.
The front cover shows SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward riding the big one. The cover looks drawn and Squidward is about to collapse. "SpongeBob vs The Big One" is written in green and there are two surfboards crossing each other.
|111 - "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One"|
|106a - "A Life in a Day"|
|106b - "Sun Bleached"|
|107a - "Giant Squidward"|
|107b - "No Nose Knows"|
|108a - "Patty Caper"|
|108b - "Plankton's Regular"|
|List of home videos|
- Jack Kahuna Laguna is only seen on the 2012 reissue cover.
- This DVD has been nominated at the 37th Annie Awards for Best Home Entertainment Production.
- In international countries, the DVD is called "SpongeBob and The Big Wave."
- This DVD was released three years after The Yellow Avenger was released on PSP and Nicktoons Unite! was released in the PAL region and one year after "Krabby Road" premiered.
- This DVD was re-released on September 25, 2012, along with 4 other DVDs (Pest of the West, Friend or Foe, Atlantis SquarePantis, Seascape Capers) as part of the Super Square Collection.
- This DVD was re-released on Mark Hamill's 61st birthday, 13 years after the premiere of "MuscleBob BuffPants" and "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost," and four years after Drawn to Life: SpongeBob SquarePants Edition was released in Australia.
- "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" premiered on this DVD before premiering on American television a month later.
- The Greek version is the only one which doesn't have a sign behind the title at the cover (except the reissue ones). The sign in the Greek cover, is used for the caption below.
- The Turkey version of this DVD has following episodes:
- In the Turkish release cover, there is a misspelling. It writes "SüngerBob ve ve Büyük Dalga" and there are two 've's (meaning of 've': and). However there should have been an 'and'.
|SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One (V • E)|
Locations: Kahmamoku Cove