The success and popularity of SpongeBob SquarePants has sparked in the numerous clips and images of the show being turned into memes, fads, parodies, and other forms of Internet culture. The episodes are ‘‘Something Smells, ‘‘ Just One Bite, Chocolate with Nuts, Jellyfish Hunter, The Algae's Always Greener, Squidville, Have You Seen This Snail, Big Pink Loser, and Band Geeks seem to have spawned the most popularity on the Internet.
Episode: Jellyfish Hunter
- When Mr. Krabs keeps saying "More" to tell SpongeBob to collect more jellyfish, a monster-like image of Mr. Krabs briefly appears.
Viral: This is probably the most popular SpongeBob meme to date. The hideous image is widely known as Moar Krabs or Morbid Krabs, and has appeared in a large number of fads, edits, and other Internet videos.
Episode: Just One Bite
- After Squidward desecrates a krabby patty saying he hated it, SpongeBob asks if he’s sure. Squidward says "Does this look unsure to you?", revealing a hideous close-up of his face.
Viral: Along with Moar Krabs, this has also become one of the most popular SpongeBob memes. The image is usually accepted as Skodwarde, Unsureward, or Morbid Squidward, becoming popular in many edits and fads. In addition, a 3Dmodel of Skodwarde has also become popular. The model can be shown holding a bloody knife with Patrick's corpse seen in the background.
This is also involved in fads known as "The reason I can't/don't (action)". Such fads would show a picture of
Something with creepy music, as Skodwarde (or Moar Krabs to a lesser extent) slowly rises up to the screen
You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward? EditEpisode: Just One Bite
- After Squidward is caught sneaking off with a krabby patty, SpongeBob asks him several questions. Soon, SpongeBob makes a certain facial expression by raising his head and biting his lower lips, saying "You like Krabby Patties, don't you Squidward?".
Viral: SpongeBob's facial expression has become very popular in Internet videos. It has also been parodied by other people copying SpongeBob's facial expression.
Episode: Life of Crime
- When Patrick accuses SpongeBob of eating his chocolate bar, a chocolate-stained close-up of his face is shown saying "You took my only food. Now I'm gonna starve", then showing his distorted body.
Viral: This image is usually known as Morbid Patrick and has become popular in remixes and edits. In addition, there is a similar image of what appears to be Patrick Star with a human-like structure which is actually from the 1993 film Coneheads.
Who Ya' Callin' Pinhead? Edit
Episode: Survival of the Idiots
- When SpongeBob and Patrick pretend to be Dirty Dan and Pinhead Larry while Sandy hibernates. When SpongeBob calls Patrick a pinhead, Patrick is seen with a human-like face, saying "Who ya' callin' Pinhead?".
Viral: This image has become incredibly popular as a subject of remixes, edits, and parodies, as being one of the best lines in cartoon history from YouTube videos.
Episode: Something Smells
- Fred Rechid (who is blue in the episode) smells Spongebob's breath in the movie theater and makes the noise "DEUUEAUGH!" with a weird look on his face.
Viral: This scene has become very popular on sites such as YouTube, where it has become a subject of remixes and edits. It has also been shown playing in different languages. There is also fan-made art of other characters impersonating the facial expression.
Main article: List of time cards
- It contains recurring time cards from various episodes. The first episode of the series to feature a time card was I Was a Teenage Gary, it featured “3 Days Later”.
Viral: Since the episode’s airing, over 60 time cards have been used but more different cards were founded in Rage Comics (click here for example).
- "One eternity later" from Squid on Strike is the longest time period on a time card to date. the second was "3000 Years Later" from SpongeHenge.
Episode: The Algae's Always Greener
- "Mr." Plankton is visited by an angered Nat who said "You think this is funny?" Plankton responded yes in a sarcastic way. Nat then showed him a so-called "krabby patty" that Squidward made (because he and Spongebob switched jobs). Plankton started by saying "What it's just an ordinary krabby..." But takes one look at it and exclaims "OH MY GOODNESS! SQUIDWARD!"
Viral: This has become popular with Youtube videos, and occasionally becomes part of an edit.
Episode: The Two Faces of Squidward
- After SpongeBob hits the door on Squidward several times, he has become more handsome than before. SpongeBob then shoves Squidward out of the way, and he looks as if he is dancing.
Viral: This image has become very popular in edits, remixes, and numerous YouTube videos. It has also been parodied by fan-made art of other characters impersonating the handsome face.
Squidward's "dancing" has also become popular on YouTube, and videos would usually show him dancing to different songs or music.
Episode: What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?
- SpongeBob wanders New Kelp City wondering why he couldn't get any jobs. He meets a random fish and says "Look at me, mister! Look at me! Is there something wrong with me?". An extremely disturbing close-up of SpongeBob's face is shown, with a snot bubble blowing out of his nose. The fish then screams and runs away.
Viral: This image has become popular in remixes and edits. A hideous face would cover Spongebob's, such as Skodwarde's.
Episode: The Algae's Always Greener
SpongeBob asks "Mr." Plankton if he does something wrong with the Krabby Patty making. Plankton responds: "Too Much Sauce". SpongeBob straightens his arms, makes an Asian/Chinese type face, and moves his arms back & forth while saying uh uh uh.
Viral: This has become very popular on the internet. The face SpongeBob makes has also been compared to the stereotypical Chinese/Asian look (similar to DEUUEAUGH!), featuring some racism.
We Should Take Bikini Bottom and Push It Somewhere ElseEdit
Episode: Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm
- When the citizens are worried about the giant worm, they talk about a number of ways to protect themselves. Patrick says "We should take Bikini Bottom and push it somewhere else!"
Viral: The meme is quite versatile, but everyone follows the same model; on the top it says "We should x" and on the bottom it says "and y" The following two pictures are examples of this meme. Another example of this meme is in Patrick Star for President 2012."We should take Mexico and push it somewhere else."
Not When I Shift into Maximum OverdriveEdit
Episode: Krusty Krab Training Video
- Plankton attempts to escape on the back of a Krabby Patty while saying "Not when I shift into Maximum Overdrive".
Viral: This is one of the SpongeBob image macros.
Episode: Idiot Box
- This involves the photo of SpongeBob spreading his hands, forming a rainbow, saying "Ima-gin-ation!" to talk to Squidward about imagination. It happens throughout the episode.
Viral: This has become very popular on fads, memes and YTPs and is often called Imagination.
LOOK AT IT! Edit
Episode: Something Smells
- Patrick announces to everyone if they can't see ugly in the face, so he holds SpongeBob up for everyone to see, causing everyone to run away.
Viral: The viewing of SpongeBob when he is held up the first time is replaced with something else; this also happens in the 3-column view shot of SpongeBob being held and Patrick shouting.
Memes and fadsEdit
My Leg! Edit
A SpongeBob SquarePants fad involving Fred Rechid yelling "My Leg!" in several episodes. This quote was prominent during the first two seasons, but then disappeared for seven years until it was heard again in Krusty Krushers and Shuffleboarding, and referenced in Squid Baby. For those who want to see them in listed order, click here!
This quote has spawned much popularity, as well as other quotes (such as "My Eyes!") said by the same fish. In fact, this was the same fish that was featured in the "DEUUEAUGH!" fad, only with a different color.
It Took SpongeBob to Master This Edit
Episode: Naughty Nautical Neighbors
SpongeBob crudely plays Squidward's bassinet and destroys it in rage. It goes like this:
- XX: Give me an A, buddy. (YY blows an A on the clarinet)
- XX: Squidward is my best friend in the worrrrrrld.
- XX: Squidward is my best friend in the seeeeaa.
- YY: AHHH! GRRRRR!
- XX: Squidward-
- ZZ: -Likes Patrick more than Spongebob.
- XX: And Patrick is a DIRTY, STINKY, ROTTEN FRIEND STEALER! Uhh, i can fix this.
Viral: This fad is usually named "It Took SpongeBob [amount of time] to Master this", e.g. if it is a movie theme, the number is the year of the movie being released.
Ugly Barnacle Story Edit
Episode: Something Smells
- Patrick tells SpongeBob the story: "Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died. The end!".
Viral: This meme has become EXTREMELY popular on YouTube, and is often the basis for Sparta Remixes.
Leedle Leedle Leedle Lee! Edit
- When the Flying Dutchman tells SpongeBob and Patrick to howl along with him so they could "set the seven seas ablaze with fear", instead of howling, Patrick just says "Leedle Leedle Leedle lee".
Viral: The meme will show how long Patrick says "Leedle Leedle Leedle lee" for a certain amount of time.
Patrick Catches the Ugly Edit
Episode: Something Smells
- When SpongeBob confronts Patrick in a bathroom stall with a paper bag covering his head, Patrick takes off the paper bag and points at his face, saying he got the ugly and making SpongeBob cringe.
Viral: As soon as Patrick takes off his paper bag, a random, usually hideous, creepy, or funny face covers Patrick's original face. A specific example would be using Skodwarde's face placed on Patrick's.
Patrick Hates This Channel Edit
- When Squidward's TV turns on, newsman reveals information on Tentacle Acres, then Patrick changes the channel saying "I hate this channel".
Viral: This has become a VERY popular meme on YouTube. Replacing the newsman on TV screen would be a random scene from a movie, TV show, etc. maybe even the scene repeating and repeating like a recursive image. The meme is usually known as Patrick hates (noun).
The Inner Machinations of my Mind are an EnigmaEdit
Episode: The Secret Box
- Patrick says he's more complicated than an open book. He then says, "The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma". He imagines a milk carton spilling over a table.
Viral: The image of the milk carton spilling is replaced by something else, and the title often replaces the word "machinations" or "enigma".
Episode: Chocolate with Nuts
- While SpongeBob and Patrick are selling chocolate, they come across an insane, chocolate obsessed Tom at numerous times.
Viral: This has made Chocolate with Nuts one of the most popular SpongeBob episodes. This fad is also a very popular subject in remixes, YouTube Poops, edits, and parodies.
I Love You Edit
Episode: Chocolate With Nuts
- SpongeBob tells Patrick to flatter the next customer to make him feel better so he would buy their chocolate bars. When they arrive at the customer's house, Patrick says "I Love You", and the customer immediately shuts the door.
Viral: This is an EXTREMELY popular fad on YouTube. It has been featured numerous times in Sparta remixes and memes such as "Can You Survive the (number of minutes) of I Love you".
Episode: Rock-a-Bye Bivalve
- Patrick goes back to "work" and SpongeBob angrily follows him returning Patrick's briefcase filled with sundaes and donuts, in which he dumps all over Patrick. Patrick then says "So, this is the thanks I get for working overtime?" SpongeBob gets extremely angry, and exclaims "OVERTIME?!?!" with an Asian look and many teeth.
Viral: This has become very popular with edits, remixes, Sparta Remixes, and Youtube Poops.
Episode: Krusty Krab Training Video
- A narrator explains all the rules of the Krusty Krab to SpongeBob in order for him to make a krabby patty. At one point he said "Sounds like a lot of..." And was cut off by an annoying fish who kept yelling "HOOPLA". Eventually they knocked him out with a brick.
Viral: This has become popular with Sparta remixes.
People Order Our PattiesEdit
Episode: Krusty Krab Training Video
- Spongebob asks if he could now make a krabby patty. But was told he couldn't without understanding the phrase "POOP". An acronym (called a "Carefully Organized Code" by the narrator) meaning "People Order Our Patties".
Viral: This has become very popular with youtube poops due to its inappropriate nature. It has also sometimes been replaced with another acronym that is more inappropriate, or just makes no sense such as ABAP (As Balla as Possible).
Assault your mind with subliminal messagesEdit
Episode: Gary Takes a Bath
- When SpongeBob assaults Gary's mind with subliminal messages, several bath-related images appear. A rather creepy image of a chuckling girl suddenly appears, followed by SpongeBob saying "Sorry you had to see that".
Viral: Random images or scenes would replace SpongeBob's subliminal messages.
Drops By Squidward's House Edit
Episode: Have You Seen This Snail?
- Squidward sees SpongeBob and Patrick searching for Gary from outside his window while taking a bath. Seconds later, SpongeBob and Patrick break into Squidward's bathroom and cause him to scream continuously.
Viral: This scene has become a VERY popular meme on YouTube. It would involve characters from video games to TV shows (including other memes), to pop stars and politicians, even inanimate objects breaking into Squidward's bathroom; causing Squidward to scream. The scream is then looped in reverse. The meme is usually known as ‘‘(Name) Drops By Squidward's House.
Episode: The Great Snail RaceSquidward got a purebred snail named Snellie, and entered her in a race, only for her to lose to a rock for unknown reasons. The rock happened to be Patrick’s snail. But Patrick had the trophy engraved to Squidward. However misspelled his name saying Tortellini.
Viral: This has become popular due to Squidward yelling Tortellini, also due to the fact that it was a running gag throughout the episode with people mispronouncing Squidward’s last name.
Episode: FrankendoodleSpongeBob and Patrick find a pencil, and find out that anything drawn with it comes to life. They then draw another SpongeBob. However he then beats up squidward. SpongeBob realized they have to get rid of him. However he then uses the pencil to draw a bowling ball and rolls it at Patrick. Patrick turns into a bowling pin. SpongeBob says "You Okay Patrick?” Patrick screams "FINLAND!”
Viral: This has become popular on YouTube to Patrick's loud screaming of it.
Where's the Leak Ma'amEdit
Episode: FrankendoodleSpongeBob and Patrick draw a duplicate of SpongeBob. However he comes to life, and turns evil. SpongeBob and Patrick then set out to try and stop him. But he then drops a wrench on Patrick causing him to say "Where's the leak ma'am."
Viral: This has become humorous to reference Patrick's utter stupidity, as well as to show a running gag of people getting hurt throughout the episode.
Episode: Missing IdentitySpongeBob is getting ready for work starting out with some trouble. He then gets Gary some food. He then wondered what it tasted like. He then tasted it only to scream BLEH heard by many Bikini Bottomites.
Viral: This has become popular due to SpongeBob screaming it, and also creates irony as he liked snail food in other episodes like I Was A Teenage Gary.
SpongeBob Watching TVEdit
Episode: Your Shoe's Untied
- SpongeBob watches a sea anemone dancing on television. When Gary comes along, SpongeBob quickly changes the channel and says he was watching sports.
Viral: This scene has become popular on YouTube, usually involving SpongeBob watching a scene from a show which replaces the sea anemone. This scene is also controversial, believed as a sexual innuendo (SpongeBob watching an adult movie).
GARY, YOU ARE GONNA FINISH YOUR DESSERT, AND YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT! Edit
Episode: Dying for Pie
- Near the end of the episode, Squidward tells SpongeBob that he was supposed to explode. So, SpongeBob "explodes" by yelling "GARY, YOU ARE GONNA FINISH YOUR DESSERT, AND YOU ARE GONNA LIKE IT!".
Viral: This quote has quickly become popular and is used throughout the Internet. It also gained several remixes, spoofs, and videos of people imitating SpongeBob's quote.
Hey Plankton! Edit
Episode: Krabby Road
- SpongeBob asks Plankton if their first song can go like this (making loud siren-like music with his voice) and then turn into one of the songs that goes... (Making a high-pitched screech), much to Plankton's discomfort.
Viral: Segments of music from songs and/or random sound effects would replace the sounds made by SpongeBob's voice.
Who Put You on the Planet? Ugh! Edit
Episode: I Heart Dancing
- After SpongeBob makes a dance move, he says "Who put you on the planet? Ugh!" to Squidward. Squilliam later does the same thing at the end of the episode.
Viral: This made a reference to the video "The Spirit of Truth: Survival Scroll Dance", where a man in the video does a similar dance move and says the same quote at the end. This has made it a fairly popular fad on YouTube.
Real Life ExplosionEdit
- Dying for Pie - When SpongeBob pulled out an explosive pie (revealing that he never even ate it). He was waiting to share it with Squidward. However he trips over a rock, thus flinging the pie in Squidward's face. Causing an explosion destroying Bikini Bottom.
- The Krusty Plate - To get a spot off a plate, he used a very heavy weapon to get it off. The maximum power caused Bikini Bottom to blow up again (The Krusty Krab, at least).
- Frozen Face-Off - Plankton tries to get the formula, when the safe cannot destruct whatsoever, he wants to rip it up, bit by bit, molecule by molecule, and atom by atom. He snaps them in half. When the atoms snapped, they glowed while Plankton said "Uh-oh!" The explosion happens, destroying the Krusty Krab once again.
Viral: This has become very popular with YouTube Poops, and edited versions of the episodes due to their violent nature. SpongeBob Explosions were the inspiration of this meme.
SpongeBob's Eager FaceEdit
Episode: Band Geeks
- When Squilliam talks about how he pictured Squidward's band, SpongeBob is seen dancing with his "eager face".
Viral: When SpongeBob dances, random music is played. It has become a popular Internet fad in YouTube.
Is Mayonnaise an Instrument? Edit
Episode: Band Geeks
- Patrick asks Squidward if mayonnaise is an instrument.
Viral: The scene has become a classic meme on the Internet, with Patrick saying: "Is __ an Instrument?" and Squid responds: "No Patrick, __ is not an instrument", having the word mayonnaise being replaced by another random word. This has been VERY popular in remixes & edits.
SOILED IT! Edit
Episode: The Algae's Always Greener
- SpongeBob gives a customer a large drink instead of a medium, meaning he "soiled the good Krusty Krab name", so he shouts "Soiled it!" over and over.
Viral: This fad is a popular subject in remixes, edits, and parodies.
Bubble Bowl PerformanceEdit
Episode: Band Geeks
- Squidward's band performs at the Bubble Bowl
Viral: One would replace Sweet Victory with a different song. It is Very popular on YouTube. However, clips from other SpongeBob episodes are used too.
No! This is Patrick!Edit
Episode: Big Pink Loser
- When Patrick answers the phone each time customers ask him "Is this the Krusty Krab?", he responds "No, this is Patrick!".
Viral: A very popular Internet meme on YouTube, especially due to its huge similarity to the "This is Sparta!" meme from the film "300".
My name's not RICK! Edit
Episode: The Fry Cook Games
- SpongeBob and Patrick fight. SpongeBob attempts to erase some of his name tag, erasing Pat, making "Rick". Patrick then yells "NOOOO!!!! MY NAME'S.... NOT..... RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!"
Viral: This has become VERY POPULAR to Sparta remixes due to Patrick yelling it out for an extended period of time.
The Squidward Fad (aka: Ward Fad) is perhaps one of the most popular SpongeBob fads. Images of Squidward Tentacles (or another character) are altered using different visual effects while Gentle Breeze (music used in Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2) is played in the background. This fad has been used with other images of many different characters (such as Moar Krabs or Skodwarde), even with characters outside SpongeBob SquarePants.
The original video contained an image from the episode "Pre-Hibernation Week", in the scene where Sandy goes to the Krusty Krab to start a search for SpongeBob and Squidward is pleased to hear this. A video of this fad is usually named "‘‘(name) Ward’’", or sometimes given another strange name in accordance to the character's name.
Inappropriate Timing SpongeBob Banner Edit
Inappropriate Timing SpongeBob Banner is a meme based on a Nickelodeon bumper featuring SpongeBob. First shown in a scene from the sixth episode of the series The Legend of Korra, it has become incredibly popular by being turned into a GIF on a Tumblr blog.
The banner would appear onscreen during an emotional scene of a TV series or movie, so as to mock poorly timed cross-promo ads during broadcasting. SpongeBob's expression combined with the drama of the scene would often make viewers joke about SpongeBob being mean or being the devil.
Mr. Krabs Plays the World's Smallest Violin Edit
Episode: Squilliam Returns
- Mr. Krabs plays the violin numerous times in the episode as a running gag.
Viral: Although it isn't as popular as other fads, Mr. Krabs Plays the World's Smallest Violin has it shares of edits. They are mostly an extended version of the song he is playing, called Woe is me. It could also be played at different speeds. The song Woe Is Me is also played with other images as well.
SpongeBob SquarePants in China Edit
A parody of SpongeBob SquarePants by Boomchicago. The series takes place in China, using edited clips from The Movie. The video portrays SpongeBob going to work and then having a conversation with Patrick about labor laws. SpongeBob and Patrick are given features such as Asian-style clothing, accents and facial appearances, as well as focusing on stereotypical Chinese laws.
There is also a hand-drawn sequel to the video, which mainly features Mr. Krabs telling SpongeBob about changing demands by the Government.
SpongeBob SickPants (18+)Edit
A crudely-drawn parody on Newgrounds of the series focusing on the everyday life of SpongeBob and Patrick. However, the video is laden with hidden *****-shaped objects, gore, vomiting, and other explicit adult-themed content. In it people get eaten by sharks, sandy's dead body floats around in her Treedome (which gets filled with water after Spongebob breaks it) and Spongebob breaks open someone's head, and blood goes everywhere, they even do cannibalism. This is the most inappropriate parody of all.
SpongeBong HempPants is an Internet series based off of SpongeBob SquarePants.The series has a similar theme song and characters. The primary difference is that the series takes place inside a Bong in a dormitory and all the characters are anthropomorphic drugs usually relating to Cannabis, Cocaine and Amphetamine. The series is also more mature than SpongeBob SquarePants. All three episodes are available on YouTube and other sites.
SpongeBush SquarePrez Edit
SpongeBush SquarePrez is a youtube video in which a George Bush version of SpongeBob said that based on intelligence from Patrick, Squidward has weapons in his house. So he was just about to bomb it when Patrick informed him that they were actually Krabby Patties, not weapons. But his house was bombed anyway. It ends with Squidward saying "And this guy got elected twice."
Lego SpongeBob Edit
Lego SpongeBob is perhaps the most popular of SpongeBob video parodies. It is a series of videos made by people who own Lego SpongeBob sets. Hundreds of videos have now been made on YouTube mainly for kids and adults to watch. Many Lego SpongeBob videos are made with original ideas, though some are based off of actual episodes using the episodes' same sound effects, actions, etc. These episodes include "Pat No Pay", "The Krusty Plate", "Krusty Krab Training Video", "Big Sister Sam", and many others.
SpongeBob SquarePants (Edited) Edit
Hundreds of these edited videos (sometimes known as YouTube Poops) have been posted on YouTube in the site's lifetime. They are made up of clips from many different children shows, SpongeBob SquarePants being perhaps the most popular with full episodes. These videos are known for featuring bleeping sounds and/or bad word clips from TV shows, movies and songs when the characters talk, sometimes with other things such as random images and songs to make viewers laugh. But be warned, many of these videos may have some obscenities.
Squidward's Suicide EditSquidward's Suicide (also known as "Red Mist") is an urban legend from the horror website, Creepypasta. The story is narrated in a 1st person perspective by an intern who use to work at Viacom (the company that owns Nickelodeon and its shows) who had early access to future SpongeBob episodes as he recounts his experience watching the episode with other interns.
The story details explain a very disturbing and morbid episode about Squidward doing a poor performance at a clarinet recital, accompanied by footage of Squidward mourning at his failure, as well as illegal photos of dead children massacred by a shadowy photographer being put in as subliminal messages until ultimate the story culminates to Squidward shooting himself in the head. An image associated with it is of Squidward with "hyper-realistic" bloodshot eyes. The "lost" episode was adapted several times and in different formats on YouTube. There are also several other SpongeBob creepypastas such as SpongeBob Bootleg episode and Rock Motto. It is unknown who made the pasta.
Spongebob Subliminal MessagesEdit
Recently many videos have circulated across the internet, depicting the many hidden innuendos in SpongeBob SquarePants, as well as providing unnoticed messages or images. Often times this includes characters saying inappropriate words and dirty humor as well as hidden images. Most of these are edited and fake, such as the Patrick "Eat sperm", but others have been debated about for a long time. One unaltered video involves a scene in InSPONGEiac where Patrick is biting SpongBob's hand and you can clearly hear SpongeBob yell "OW F**K".
SpongeBob (Speedy) Edit
Many SpongeBob episodes posted on YouTube are often sped up, because of copyright. It is one of the oldest SpongeBob-related phenomena on YouTube dating back to pre-copyright removal status which has been around since 2007. They can be specified as two types: Chipmunk and non-Chipmunk. Chipmunk is based from Alvin and the Chipmunks, as the characters' voices have been made higher-pitched. Non-Chipmunk involves the characters speaking with their regular voices (making them easier to understand), but the rest of the episode is sped up.
This features episodes of SpongeBob played in reverse to express humor and at times, people notice hidden sentences in it. A similar phenomenon called "SpongeBob Theme Song in Reverse" plays the song backwards often with lyrics showing it has inappropriate lyrics in reverse (see Subliminal messages). There is also a phenomenon in which SpongeBob speaks backwards from Opposite Day played in reverse to show what he is really saying.
SpongeBob Acts of ViolenceEdit
These videos depict SpongeBob committing various acts of violence such as SpongeBob Kills Patrick and SpongeBob Goes Crazy With An AK-47. These videos are very bloody and graphic. The purpose of these videos is entertainment but they sometimes offend some viewers. Other videos other than these show SpongeBob killing characters from other children's cartoons,video games, movies, etc.
You Have Met Spongebob on Club Penguin Edit
This meme includes a Club Penguin character waving to Spongebob while the notification box says "You have met Spongebob! Would you like to give him a high-five and rob him afterwards?"