|Released:||January 14, 2014|
|List of DVDs|
Patrick SquarePants is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD featuring Patrick. It features episodes where Patrick plays a very big role. The DVD contains 3 episodes from Season 2, 1 episode from Season 3, 5 episodes from Season 4, 2 episodes from Season 7 and 3 episodes from Season 8.
The cover shows Patrick wearing SpongeBob's pants and Patrick's pants are on the ground. The sign has SpongeBob scribbled out with Patrick with the R being reversed. The background are bubbles.
|23a - "Big Pink Loser"|
|35a - "The Secret Box"|
|37b - "I'm with Stupid"|
|53a - "New Student Starfish"|
|66 - "Dunces and Dragons"|
|68a - "Patrick SmartPants"|
|75b - "That's No Lady"|
|77a - "Driven to Tears"|
|80b - "The Gift of Gum"|
|144b - "Karate Star"|
|152a - "Big Sister Sam"|
|157a - "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups"|
|158b - "The Googly Artiste"|
|164b - "Pet Sitter Pat"|
|List of home videos|
- It is the first DVD release which majorly focuses on one character (Patrick in this case).
- The DVD's cover was chosen by fans.
- In 2013, the original title for this DVD was "My Pal Patrick." This was later changed when the DVD was released.
- The cover is based off the scene from the episode "Boating School" where Patrick wears SpongeBob's clothes.
- Although, "Boating School" isn't on this DVD.
- The sides of the slipcase have Patrick's face on it.
- When the buttons MAIN MENU, BACK and NEXT are selected at the Episode Selection, you can hear Patrick saying something.
NEXT: "Let's Go!"
BACK: "What's The Big Idea?!"
MAIN MENU: "SPONGEBOB!!!"