Patrick SquarePants is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that was released on January 14, 2014 and contains three episodes from season 2, one episode from season 3, five episodes from season 4, two episodes from season 7, and three episodes from season 8.
This DVD focuses on Patrick and features episodes where he plays a major role.
The cover shows Patrick wearing SpongeBob's pants while his own pants are on the ground. The sign has SpongeBob's name on the show logo scribbled out and replaced with Patrick's name in pink text, with the 'R' being reversed. The background contains bubbles.
|23a - "Big Pink Loser"|
|35a - "The Secret Box"|
|37b - "I'm with Stupid"|
|53a - "New Student Starfish"|
|66 - "Dunces and Dragons"|
|68a - "Patrick SmartPants"|
|75b - "That's No Lady"|
|77a - "Driven to Tears"|
|80b - "The Gift of Gum"|
|144b - "Karate Star"|
|152a - "Big Sister Sam"|
|157a - "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups"|
|158b - "The Googly Artiste"|
|164b - "Pet Sitter Pat"|
|List of home videos|
- This is the first DVD release which majorly focuses on one character (Patrick in this case).
- This DVD includes previews of other Nickelodeon DVDs. These include The Legend of Korra: Season 1, Volume 1 DVD and Blu-ray, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles DVDs.
- The cover is based on the scene from the episode "Boating School" where Patrick wears SpongeBob's clothes.
- Although, "Boating School" isn't on this DVD.
- The sides of the slipcase have Patrick's face on them.
- When the buttons MAIN MENU, BACK and NEXT are selected at the Episode Selection, Patrick can be heard saying something.
NEXT: "Let's Go!"
BACK: "What's The Big Idea?!"
MAIN MENU: "SPONGEBOB!!!"
- This, however, is absent from Region 4 releases.
- In Germany, "The Googly Artiste" is absent from the disc.