This article (SpongeBob SquarePants Krabby Quest version 1.00) has been nominated for deletion. The reason given was: There's another page called Krabby Quest and the page's gameplay has been moved at Krabby Quest.. If you disagree, state your reasoning in a comment, or improve the page and remove this template. Note to admins: remember to check what links here and the page history before deleting.
This article is in need of one or more better quality images. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better image or editing the current image.
Krabby Quest is a Midnight Synergy game. It has sixty levels and five worlds, starting from the Krusty Krab in the world Bikini Bottom all the way to One Last Pattie in the Phosphor Caves.
You must collect all Krabby Patties in every level to complete the game.
Here is the following of the enemies.
- Frogfish (purple: Patrick; yellow: SpongeBob)
- Jellyfish (also mates by collecting Krabby Patties over trenches and bodies of water)
- Tentacles that goes up and down
- Tentacles that shoot fireballs
About the Enemies that haven't been explained
Bullies are blue, tough looking fish who has white lips and a white fin. Usually, they walk in a lower class way and they run towards you if they line up with you up-down or left-right. They say, "Rey!" to warn you that it is charging toward you. They are trying to say, "Hey!"
Here are the following of the obstacles.
- Bodies of water
- Seaweed gates (a button must be pressed (square) or someone or something must be on it (round)
- Currents (if you are going the opposite direction the current is moving)
The goal is to collect all Krabby Patties to finish each level. Bonus bubbles are optional and each bubble is 250 points.
If you run into an enemy
If the emmies get you, you die. Your character dies by flying up into the air.
Items that can be pushed
Here are the following of the items you can push
- Wooden Boxes (can be pushed by SpongeBob or Patrick; mentioned in level 1)
- Steel Boxes (can be only pushed by Patrick; mentioned in level 7)
- Beachballs (can be only pushed by SpongeBob, Patrick would just pop it; mentioned in the level "Beach Toys")
- Crystals (can be pushed by either SpongeBob or Patrick; mentioned in the level "Shattered")
About the pushable items
Wooden boxes float in water and it only takes one box. It can be destroyed by seaweed or either tentacle. It takes two to cross a trench.
Steel boxes sink in water. It takes two steel boxes to cross bodies of water or trenches. Only seaweed gates destroy them.
Beachballs are like wooden boxes except once it's pushed it keeps rolling until it hits an obstacle. Also, if one beachball hits another beachball the other beachball will start rolling and the moving beachball will stop. Only Patrick and seaweed gates can destroy them.
Crystals: They are like wood boxes but they can reflect a shooting tentacle's fireball in all four directions only once. Only seaweed gates and either tentacle will destroy them.
If any of these items hit either character, they will die and you have to start all over again.
The only controllers are only on the keyboard. Here are the following of the controllers.
- Arrow keys (move around)
- Shift+Arrow keys (explore around level)
- S+Enter (skip level and uses a golden spatula)
- Esc (four choices: restart level, select another level, exit game and resume.
- Enter (Switch characters)
- The game uses the same source code from Wonderland.