This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
|Mr. Krabs||Dadang Hidayat||1-9||GTV|
|Sandy Cheeks||Lady Carmelita Novita||1-3||Lativi|
|Mrs. Puff||Dewi Kamra Indah Jaya||1-7||GTV|
|French Narrator||Dadang Hidayat||1-9||GTV|
|Flying Dutchman||Salman Borneo||1-present||GTV|
- There are many translation inconcistencies in the Indonesian series of SpongeBob SquarePants. The reason is possibly the different dubbing studio that used to dub the series. Some of them are:
- Flying Dutchman sometimes untranslated and sometimes translated into "Belanda Terbang." The translated version is hard to be recognized by young audiences. The untranslated version can be heard in the episode "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One."
- Mrs. Puff sometimes translated to "Ibu Puff" and "Nyonya Puff." Both of them are the same, but the most used one and the exact translation is the "Nyonya Puff" version. The "Ibu Puff" version can be heard in the episode "Nautical Novice."
- Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy sometimes translated to "Manusia Mermaid" and "Bocah Barnacle." It can be heard in the episode "The Card." Oddly enough, it didn't fully translated because there are no proper translation for mermaid and barnacle in Bahasa Indonesia. Mermaid means "putri duyung" (mermaid princess in English which makes the full translation funny) and there are many translation for barnacle, some of them are "remis."
- The music score sometimes subbed and sometimes didn't.
- In past airings, the subtitle for music score is yellow-colored with black outlines. Nowadays, the TV Channel (GTV) which is SpongeBob aired is replacing it with white-colored and black outlines. The channel uses replacing method because the subtitle is hardsubbed. Also, the reason why the channel changes the subtitle color is to match the colors of all program's subtitle in that channel.
- The intro isn’t dubbed.
- This happens to all shows airing on Nickelodeon Indonesia.
Lots of scene were deleted in the past airing in Global TV (now GTV) to save time for ads or its violate the Indonesian Airing Commision (KPI) law, especially in the every montage or music score scene.
- "Procrastination" - The scene in where SpongeBob looks out the window, all his friends are there, and Patrick rubbing Sandy with Sun Lotion then says, "Come on, SpongeBob!" and SpongeBob exercising were cut in past airing due to save time for ads. Nowadays, because the runtime is lengthened, that scene is remained.
- "Your Shoe's Untied" - The scene where SpongeBob is watching a sea anemone "dancing" was sometimes removed.
- "Just One Bite" - Squidward enters Krusty Krab normally without the controversial deleted torture scene .
- "Squid on Strike" - The scene where Swuidward pull SpongeBob body until SpongeBob's skeleton and internal organs visible are cut due to gruesome sightings.
- "Life Insurance" - The scene of pillow-fight, hit with rake, SpongeBob and Patrick got a lightning and Squidward on the Sushi Maker was removed.
- There are some special programs created by the channel where SpongeBob was aired in Indonesia, which are:
- Happy Bareng SpongeBob (Happy with SpongeBob)
- SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (Isn't the movie actually, only just a random of episodes (SpongeBob) without intro and credits, and sometimes aired with another cartoon such as Tom and Jerry Tales or Curious George)
- Perangkap (Trap) (It is a 30 minute program that shows how to make a trap that was voiced by Ade Kurniawan (Indonesian voice actors of SpongeBob in Season 1 - ½ of Season 5 episodes) with Dewi Sartika, a female Indonesian voice actors of Nobita in Doraemon anime television series.)
- ^ My Jakarta: Ade Kurniawan, Former Dubbing Artist for Indonesian Voice of SpongeBob SquarePants
- ^ a b c d e Ternyata Mereka Sosok di Balik Suara Kartun SpongeBob SquarePants
- ^ Yuk Mengenal Profesi Dubber
- ^ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bk__vxjgPeR/?taken-by=spongebobb.id Sample voice of Satria Wira
- ^ https://www.vidio.com/watch/14918-spongebob-bahasa-indonesia-something-smells?channel_id=29512 Spongebob (Bahasa Indonesia) - Something Smells
- ^ https://www.facebook.com/kaorinusantara/photos/a.274580689219973.78502.217045254973517/514869561857750/?type=3&theater
- ^ https://www.facebook.com/kaorinusantara/photos/a.274580689219973.78502.217045254973517/274583195886389/?type=3&theater
- ^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5GFC4UOmoE
- ^ https://www.kaorinusantara.or.id/newsline/9094/dewi-kamra-indah-jaya-tutup-usia Dewi Kamra Indah Jaya Tutup Usia
- ^ a b Dubber Plankton di Spongebob Squarepants, SPIDER MAN, Sokka Di Avatar Legend of Aang, Dll
This article is in need of expansion, but it is not a stub. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by adding more information. Please remove this template when done.