|Manual of Style|
This page is for the purpose of discussing bureaucrat requests.
According to Section C of the administrative policies, the requirements are:
- C. Bureaucrat Requirements
- In order for a contributor to qualify for bureaucrat, they must meet the following.
- 1. User must be a current member of the administration who has been an administrator for at least two (2) years.
- 2. User must have at least 2,000 edits, of which at least 1,000 are main namespace edits.
- 3. User must demonstrate that all their edits are positive, and further the goal of improving the wiki.
- 4. User must demonstrate use of proper spelling and grammar.
- 5. User must demonstrate good reasons for any questionable edits.
- 6. User must have full support of all other active bureaucrats.
- 7. User must have support from a majority of active administrators.
- 8. Any administrator requesting promotion to bureaucrat that does not meet the criteria outlined in clause 1, above, may be waived if the request is supported by all other active bureaucrats and the requestor has been an active administrator for at least one (1) year.
- Replace USERNAME with your username in the box below.
- Click "submit."
- When you submit, fill out the information on the resulting page (user name and description), then save the page.
- Copy and paste the following under "requests" of this page, replacing "USERNAME" with your user name:
- [[ESB:Requests for bureaucrat/USERNAME]]
Per section E7 of the administrative policies:
- "If a user makes a bureaucrat, administrator, or chat moderator request but fails to be promoted, they must wait at least seven (7) days before making another request, unless their request is endorsed by all active administrators."