|Manual of Style|
This page is for the purpose of discussing bureaucrat requests.
According to Section C of the administrative policies, the requirements are:
- C. Bureaucrat Requirements
- In order for a contributor to qualify for bureaucrat, they must meet the following.
- 1. User must be a current member of the administration who has been an administrator for at least two (2) years.
- 2. User must have at least 2,000 edits.
- 3. User must demonstrate that all their edits are positive, and further the goal of improving the wiki.
- 4. User must demonstrate use of proper spelling and grammar.
- 5. User must demonstrate good reasons for any questionable edits.
- 6. User must have full support of all other active bureaucrats.
- 7. User must have support from a majority of active administrators.
- Replace USERNAME with your username in the box below.
- Click "submit."
- When you submit, fill out the information on the resulting page (user name and description), then save the page.
- Copy and paste the following under "requests" of this page, replacing "USERNAME" with your user name:
- [[ESB:Requests for bureaucrat/USERNAME]]
See archive here: ESB:Requests for adminship/Archive