Okay. Let's clear this up. This page should not be here. The wiki is an encyclopedia of information, not a place where we list every d*mn thing each character has done. It is irrelevant to the topic. If needed, we should move the info to the pages of the respective characters. And if you disagree, do NOT remove the deletion tag. Instead, state your reason why below.
- Keep I think the should not be deleted! The page can be useful. Especially when someone's watching an episode and someone's crying on the episode, doesn't know why they're crying. Then they check the list there. Besides, it's been well worked on!Mractivity 19:20, July 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Delete If they were watching the episode, they wouldn't need this page. It doesn't matter that its well-worked, because it has no part in this wiki. Additionally, as the series gets longer, this page would be so clogged up that computers will have trouble loading it. Take a good look around at the other wikis. They do have stuff like this? No. This page is, as mentioned above, irrelevant (plus, they could instead look at the episode pages instead).
- 'Keep As an admin, i will stop this. This article has been worked on a lot, and all of that can be gone with one click i make. This article has been worked near 500 times and was created in March this year. So this article will stay.~ Shroomish7MKFan 01:04, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes!Mractivity 14:16, July 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Keep Agreed. I'm glad Shroomish7 defended this article. SpongeFan20 00:56, May 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Keep NO! WE MUST "NOT DELETE IT!!!! IT IS THE SYMBOL OF REMEMBERANCE OF SORROW!!!! D:< - 188.8.131.52
- Delete THIS ARTICLE IS UNIMPORTANT, AND MUST BE DELETED AT ONCE.KRoNoS 19:04, June 21, 2011 (UTC)
- Keep No, we must not delete it! Plankton5165 20:16, June 27, 2011 (UTC)
- Delete YES, WE MUST DELETE IT IS UNIMPORTANT
- Keep This can really help when someone watching an episode is looking for why someone is crying just like what Mractivity said C: Whether It's a Heart Attack or Heartbreak, just like Broadway... The Show Must Go On 23:47, July 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Delete You gotta be joking. Seriously???!! If someone is watching an episode and someone is crying, they don't need to look at this. They need to WATCH THE FREAKING EPISODE!!! The answer is in there. This list is useless!!!KRoNoS 16:06, July 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Keep An article that's been worked on for such a long time should not be deleted. It's a pretty good list.184.108.40.206 02:02, July 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Delete It doesn't matter how hard or how long the list has been worked on. IT'S UNIMPORTANT AND MUST BE DELETED IMMEDIATLEYKRoNoS 20:49, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Delete Please delete this usless web page.220.127.116.11 03:14, July 19, 2011 (UTC)
- Delete Yea, I don't see why we need this page. Who cares??
- Keep I dont get what the big deal is, there are a lot of articles that don't pertain directly to the wiki
- THE DELETES HAVE IT. 8 TO 7 WE MUST DELETE THE ARTICLE.
I don't think this issue was ever really settled. I am reopening this. We don't vote for a page to be deleted or not. We discuss it. The above conversation is more of a no consensus. We should reopen it up. One more person "voting" in favor of keeping it would result in a "tie." — AMK152 23:59, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
- Weak Keep I am not a huge fan of the page, but it is a SpongeBob trivia list, and it is relevant. It's more trivial than actual content. And trivial items tend to be pointless. And yes, this list is certainly, but not totally, pointless. It's a trivia article. Wikipedia does not allow trivia. After this wiki was created, the purpose was to maintain for SpongeBob-related Wikipedia content, of which most was deleted. The second thing was allowing trivial pieces of data to be displayed. And it wouldn't look so pointless if it was organized properly. I am in favor of a keep, but not very strongly. — AMK152 23:59, September 18, 2011 (UTC)
Third discussion: Changing the protection level
Okay, let's recreate this up. This page should be here. This wiki can be both a wikia of information, and a place where we list, WHERE we list every character has done. It is not irrelevant to the topic. If you agree or disagree, the statement types will be "unprotect" or "keep protected". Admins do NOT yet create the page yet! Instead everyone will state their reasons why below. Plankton5165 14:06, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
Unprotect This page should be unprotected. Plankton5165 14:06, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
Unprotect AGREED WITH PLANKTON5165 IT IS THE SYMBOL OF SORROW! 18.104.22.168 18:15, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
Keep Protected OMG YOU PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SUPPORTING THIS ARTICLE. IT IS NOT REVELANT TO SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS WHAT SO EVER!!!!KRoNoS 20:06, September 5, 2011 (UTC)
Unprotect: So? Many articles are somewhat not relevant to the wiki, but we keep them anyway. This HAS at least SOME relevance to the wiki. Also, please refrain from typing in all-caps please. I'll get on to unprotecting it immediately due to majority rule. —Pie145
Unprotect AGREED WITH PIE145 AND PLANKTON5165 IT IS THE SYMBOL OF SORROW!!!!!!!!! --22.214.171.124 23:40, September 7, 2011 (UTC)
Unprotect Right we might need this page. Who cares? SpongePedia is the main encyclopedia of information. This wiki was created 4 years ago! SpongeBob SquarePants lasted 12 years as SpongeBob was TWELVE YEARS OLD JUST LIKE ME AS OF NOW RIGHT FROM THE START!!!! Plankton5165 00:01, September 8, 2011 (UTC)
Unprotect This should be kept. When SBSP fans want to know about episodes where characters cry, this should be there for them. Remember, everyone, there is a large majority of fans that are curious of certain areas in the SBSP series. [MYSTERY MAN. I NOW DISAPPEAR. POOF.]
Keep Protected Keep this page deleted. Should we also take note of every instance SpongeBob uses English language words? Or every time he appears on Nickelodeon? Or how many times his anus was seen?--ToonNicker3 23:47, December 19, 2011 (UTC)
Unprotect Oh, come...what did you just say? Profane language is the symbol of naughtiness and the words are not nice. Just so you know, I replaced a bleep given in parentheses with it. By the way, This page should be re-created, this article is a trivia article, and I certainly disagree with KRoNoS. --Plankton5165 22:54, December 31, 2011 (UTC)
Keep and unprotect This page should not be deleted. Better yet, why are you starting some drama over this? You could give the page some credit for having something to do with SpongeBob. If other wikis have this page, then why can't we have one? Also, using profanity in situations like this is not going to help in any way. You're just making the situation worse. I may be a dude, but I'm not sick. 19:13, April 3, 2012 (UTC)
Keep Protected Seems a bit pointless. Sure some may want to keep track of this, but for the most part the page doesn't need to exist. Mrkoridai 22:36, August 20, 2012 (UTC)