This article is in need of a better quality video. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better video.
|Network:||MTV Poland (voice-over; 2004 - 2005)|
Nickelodeon Poland (2008 - present)
Comedy Central Poland (2011)
TVP1 (2011 - 2014)
Nickelodeon Central & Eastern Europe (2011 - present)
TV Puls (2014)
Puls 2 (2014 - present)
Comedy Central Family Poland (2017)
|Dubbing studio:||Master Film Ltd|
|Picture format:||4:3 (2008 - 2012)|
16:9 (2012 - present)
|Original run:||October 1, 2004 - 2005 (voice-over version)|
July 10, 2008 - present (dubbed version)
|International SpongeBob SquarePants|
SpongeBob Kanciastoporty is the Polish dub of SpongeBob SquarePants. Episodes are dubbed into Polish and aired on Nickelodeon. Dubbing is known to have been included in the second movie and the Astrology with Squidward shorts as well. It is part of the International SpongeBob SquarePants.
|Original name||Translated name||Voice actor|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||SpongeBob Kanciastoporty||Jacek Kopczyński|
|Patrick Star||Patryk Rozgwiazda||Paweł Szczesny|
|Squidward Tentacles||Skalmar Obłynos (dubbed version)
Squidward Macka (the first movie)
Edward Ośmior (voice-over version)
|Squilliam Fancyson||Skalmir Maminsyn|
|Eugene H. Krabs||Eugeniusz Krab||Mirosław Zbrojewicz|
|Sandy Cheeks||Sandy Pysia||Monika Pikuła|
|Sheldon J. Plankton||Sheldon Plankton||Dariusz Odija|
|Magdalena Smalara ("F.U.N.")|
|Mrs. Puff||Pani Puff||Mirosława Krajewska|
|Katarzyna Kozan ("SpongeBob LongPants")|
|Larry the Lobster||Larry Homar||Zbigniew Konopka|
|Jacek Mikołajczak ("Ripped Pants")|
|Marek Bocianiak ("Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV")|
|Mermaid Man||Syrenaman||Włodzimierz Bednarski|
|Andrzej Chudy ("Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V," "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture," "Mermaid Man Begins," and "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!")|
|Barnacle Boy||Skorupin||Janusz Wituch|
|Johnny Elaine||Mirek Karaś||Zbigniew Konopka|
|Flying Dutchman||Latający Holender||Piotr Zelt|
|Jakub Szydłowski ("Scaredy Pants" and "Arrgh!")|
|Andrzej Chudy ("Born Again Krabs" and "Ghost Host")|
|Man Ray||Man Ray||Wojciech Paszkowski|
|Krzysztof Szczerbiński ("Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!")|
|Dirty Bubble||Brudny Bąbel||Jakub Szydłowski|
|Patchy the Pirate||Pirat Patchy (dubbed version)
Pstrokaty Pirat (voice-over version)
|Potty the Parrot||Papuga Potty (dubbed version)
Pysia (voice-over version)
|Margaret SquarePants (née BubbleBottom)||Margaret Kanciastoporta (z d. Bąblodno)||Hanna Kinder-Kiss|
|Ewa Serwa ("BlackJack")|
|Harold SquarePants||Harold Kanciastoporty||Janusz Wituch|
|Cezary Kwieciński ("Culture Shock")|
|Robert Tondera ("BlackJack")|
|Grandma SquarePants||Babcia Kanciastoporta||Aleksandra Koncewicz|
|Betsy Krabs||Betsy Krab||Hanna Kinder-Kiss|
|Ewa Serwa ("Enemy In-Law")|
|Painty the Pirate||Pirat Painty||Jakub Szydłowski (Theme song)|
|Zbigniew Konopka ("Your Shoe's Untied")|
|Bubble Bass||Bąblodziób||Dominik Łoś|
|Original name||Translated name|
|Bikini Bottom||Bikini Dolne|
|Krusty Krab||Pod Tłustym Krabem|
|Chum Bucket||Kubeł Pomyj|
|Glove World!||Świat Rękawic|
|Glove Universe||Wszechświat Rękawic|
|Goo Lagoon||Błotnista Laguna|
|Słodka Laguna ("Walking Small")|
|Jellyfish Fields||Meduzowe Pola|
|Mrs. Puff's Boating School||Szkoła Jazdy Pani Puff|
|Rock Bottom||Skalisko Dolne|
|New Kelp City||Krasnorosty Górne|
|Dead Eye Gulch (Bikini Gulch)||Jednoooki Jar (Jar Dolny)|
|The Salty Spitoon||Słona Mierzeja|
|Original name||Translated name|
|Jelly Patty||Kraboburger z dżemem meduzowym|
|Monster Krabby Patty||Burger Monster|
|Pretty Patties||Barwne Burgery|
|Executive Treatment||Project Special Treatment|
|Chum Chili||Pomyjowe Chili|
|Chum Pie||Placek z Pomyj|
|Chum Nuggets||Pomyjowe Nuggety|
|Original name||Translated name|
|Krabby Patty Secret Formula||Tajny przepis na Kraboburgery|
|Magic Conch Shell||Czarodziejska Muszla|
|The World's Smallest Violin||Najmniejsze skrzypce świata|
|Le Spatula||Le Szpachel|
|Ol' Reliable||Stara Niezawodna|
|Forever Glue||Klej na amen|
|Slug Buddy||Kumpel do Bicia|
Episodes shown in Poland before airing in the U.S.A.
List of episodes
List of shorts
List of movies
|Dubbed title||Original title||Premiere|
|SpongeBob Kanciastoporty||The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||November 25, 2005 (DVD)|
|SpongeBob: na suchym lądzie||The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water||February 20, 2015 (cinemas)|
List of DVDs
- In "Pizza Delivery," Squidward's line "Oh, my aching tentacles!" at the end of the episode is cut. However, it originally used to be uncut.
- In "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II," Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's stinger playing at the end is cut. However, it originally used to be uncut.
- On the June 10, 2017 airing of "Shanghaied," the Patchy epilogue was cut due to time limits.
- Similar to the American airings, the famous gasoline scene from "Just One Bite" is cut, unlike the deleted scene from "Procrastination" which was never cut in Poland.
- In the original airing of "Chocolate with Nuts" (May 13, 2014), the title card was mistakenly cut.
- In "Mid-Life Crustacean," the title card was mistakenly cut.
- This got fixed in early 2017.
- In "Whale of a Birthday," Mr. Krabs' line "Don't push your luck, boy" at the end of the episode is cut.
- In "Squidtastic Voyage," when Patrick presses the grow button and the other characters scream, the scene doesn't go black in Nickelodeon airings. It immediately changes to the Krusty Krab instead. However, the black screen is kept in Puls 2 airings.
- In "Suction Cup Symphony," the explosion sound at the end is cut from Nickelodeon airings, but left intact on Puls 2 airings.
- In "The Getaway," the title card is mistakenly cut.
Deleted in the early airings
Four episodes were edited in original Nick Poland airings. However, the episodes are airing intact nowadays. Also, Nick Poland's website always had the episodes intact, even when they were edited on TV.
- In "Jellyfishing," Patrick said "Firmly grasp it in your hand" only once. The rest of the scene was skipped to the close-up of the net jabbed through Squidward's bandaged hand.
- In "Naughty Nautical Neighbors," the scene with Squidward choking on the fork was edited and cut. Patrick saying that he should wash his hands before saving Squidward was also cut.
- In "Jellyfish Jam," the scene showing SpongeBob and the jellyfish party was cut, most likely to prevent seizures due to the quick flashing lights.
- In "Hooky," the scene showing Patrick eating cheese off the hook and putting the hooks in his mouth was cut.
- Jacek Kopczyński, who voices SpongeBob in the dubbed version, also provided a voice-over in the voice-over version.
- In 2005, Kinder Surprise chocolate eggs were released in Poland with SpongeBob toys, before the dubbed version of the show even premiered in that country. At that time, the show was only airing on MTV in voice-over version, and wasn't well known there.
- Astrology with Squidward (Horoskop według Skalmara) shorts have been dubbed into Polish as well. They were airing on Nickelodeon Poland during commercial breaks from 2010 to 2012.
- In 2016, some episodes have been partially re-dubbed. The voices of one-time characters were re-dubbed by famous people from Poland, but everything remained exactly the same. Nickelodeon airs the new version since September 2016. However, Puls 2 still airs the old version. Below is a list of characters voiced by famous people in the new version.
- Warden ("The Inmates of Summer"), voiced by Wojciech "Łozo" Łozowski
- Miss Gristlepuss ("Banned in Bikini Bottom"), voiced by Kayah
- Jack Kahuna Laguna ("SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One"), voiced by Michał Szpak
- Madame Hagfish ("The Curse of the Hex"), voiced by Maryla Rodowicz
- Kenny the Cat ("Kenny the Cat"), voiced by Dawid Podsiadło