|SpongeBob History Song|
|Introduced:||"One Coarse Meal"|
|List of associated production music|
SpongeBob History Song was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Title card.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - The opening.
- 146b. "Earworm" - Title card.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - Title card.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Title card.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - The opening; the ending.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - SpongeBob does his spring cleaning.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - The opening.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - The ending.
- 174a. "Treats!" - Title card.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - Title card.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - The ending.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - The ending.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - SpongeBob is rehired once again.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - The title card; Scott takes SpongeBob to the Krusty Klam.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - Title card.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - Ending.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Everyone goes back to the Krusty Krab.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - SpongeBob takes Krabs and Squidward out of the pool of boiling oil.
- . "Clam Up!" - Prickles is continually annoyed by a clam; Ending.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - Title card. (Low pitched)
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - SpongeBob adding ingredients to the soup.