This article is in need of clean up in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
|List of books|
SpongeBob DetectivePants: The Case of the Missing Spatula is a SpongeBob SquarePants book written by David Lewman.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Sandy Cheeks
- Larry the Lobster
- Sheldon J. Plankton
SpongeBob is about to go to work one morning when he discovers that his spatula has been stolen from its case. He and Patrick set out to find it under the names of SpongeBob DetectivePants and Patrick PatrickPants. They question Plankton, Sandy, and Larry the Lobster, but none of them have stolen it. Karen tells them that it might be the person least suspected. SpongeBob then finds a trail of ice cream he made, which leads to Goo Lagoon. SpongeBob and Patrick then find Flipper buried in the sand, and Patrick states that he thought it was a sand digger. SpongeBob points out that Karen was right: It was the person he least suspected! (Patrick)
- This is one of the two books of SpongeBob DetectivePants.
- SpongeBob and Patrick dress like Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson.
- On the cover, you can see the old Nickelodeon and SpongeBob logo, Nickelodeon logo changed in 2009 and SpongeBob logo changed in 2007.
- There is also a video game of the same name.
- If you buy a certain version of this book, your name will be in it.