The SpongeBob Closing Theme was composed by Steve Belfer. This track plays during the ending credits of the show. It is also the menu music for many of the SpongeBob SquarePants DVDs. The track has two versions, which have both have used as background music in some episodes.
Usage outside of credits
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick are blowing bubble messages to each other.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob tells Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy that he and Patrick are almost finished painting their Invisible Boatmobile.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - "Could the greatest fry cook do that, Mr. Krabs?"
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - SpongeBob gets mad at Patrick.
- 26b. "Squidville" - Squidward starts playing with the abandoned reef blower.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - SpongeBob tests the earmuffs.
- 54. "Ugh" - A primitive version is heard and is on The Yellow Album as "B.C. Strut."
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - Patrick forgets where SpongeBob's name tag is.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - The opening.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - "Good morning."
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - SpongeBob tries to get Patrick's attention.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - Squidward talks to SpongeBob about the Employee of the Month Award while being continuously splatted by meat.
- 14a. "SB-129" - "Ready to go?"; An electronic version of the cue can be heard while SpongeTron thaws Squidward; a primitive version of the cue is heard when Squidward "invents" jellyfishing in the past.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - Patrick rolls a five and sends Mr. Krabs to jail; Patrick and SpongeBob touch the treasure map.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob searches his pockets for money.
- 20a. "Hooky" - "Hmm, I sense no danger here."
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "I come down here in my underwear to open a jar of mayonnaise?"
- 22a. "Something Smells" - SpongeBob saved some of his bad breath sundae.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob teaches Patrick to get the lid off the jar.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - SpongeBob sharpens his pencil.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - "Hey, hands off, PeepingBob!"
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - Upon meeting Patrick's "parents", SpongeBob acts stupid.
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - The health inspector is stuffed inside SpongeBob's hat.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to rob a bank.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "Why are you two dressed up as meat?"
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Squidward sees SpongeBob in his house.
- 76a. "The Thing" - "Do it again! Do it again!"
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy dreams he found SpongeBob.
- This APM plays at 117 beats per minute.
- In Japan, it is replaced with the Japanese ending after the episode ends, but although, the credits theme plays in Japanese dubs of episodes if you live in Japan.
- SpongeBob hums the tune to this APM while walking to Mr. Krabs' office in "Krabs vs. Plankton."