Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article contains speculative information. Please keep this in mind as you read it.
Their opinion about each other
However, in later episodes such as The Slumber Party, Pearl disliked SpongeBob, and she acts more crude and harsh as the series progressed. Though later in Tunnel of Glove, Pearl and SpongeBob bonded over fear and worked together to escape the broken down ride.
When Pearl has nobody to take her to the prom, Mr. Krabs volunteers SpongeBob to go with her. Pearl, at first, felt uncomfortable. While SpongeBob tried his best to impress her, he was inadvertently making things worse. When he realizes what he has done, he runs away crying. Feeling sorry for him, Pearl brings SpongeBob his confidence back, and the two have a wonderful time by dancing together. Despite that the prom was a total disaster, Pearl was impressed by SpongeBob and kissed him.
When Pearl came to the Krusty Krab, she and SpongeBob immediately bonded making changes to the restaurant, much to Squidward's disapproval. This would not last, as SpongeBob soon became dismayed about Pearl getting rid of Krabby Patties, his grill, and his spatula, and making him wear a silly costume. He soon learns that Pearl only did this to make her father happy, so SpongeBob helps out by "firing" her. Pearl then kisses SpongeBob before running off to the mall with her friends.
As SpongeBob tried constant attempts to get into Pearl's slumber party, she and the other girls kept kicking him out. He was eventually let in, only to be locked in Mr. Krabs' root beer cellar for ruining the party. After he accidentally wrecks everything, Pearl throws another party at Goo Lagoon, not inviting SpongeBob or Mr. Krabs, though SpongeBob didn't seem to mind.
Pearl was considerably meaner to SpongeBob in this episode in contrast to earlier ones, and has a different perspective of him. A particular example was when Pearl compared SpongeBob to Mr. Krabs, calling him "a no-good, dried-up, old fuddy-duddy". Previously in Bossy Boots, Pearl called SpongeBob the very opposite: being full of style and fashion.
SpongeBob is seen singing about going on a vacation with his daughter Pearl. Then they share to each other which place they are interested in going to, which draws a competition to where they want to go.
When SpongeBob got captured by a hook, Pearl laughs at him. These are the 4 reasons Pearl might of laughed at him:
- She enjoyed watching SpongeBob being scared
- She knew it was a joke and she found it funny
- She never wanted to see SpongeBob again
- She and her friends saw him nude (after that his underwear ripped off when he was clinging the Krusty Krabs' sign trying to make sure he wasn't going to be in dragged to the surface then put into a gift shop or packaged as a food product and gotten flung accidentally to the restaurants' doors) which extremely embarrassed him
Pearl end up having a barnacle on her face before her school dance. SpongeBob tried to help her get rid of the barnacle of the face but it wasn't coming off. Pearl end up getting more barnacles when she just use soap and water. They both find out the soap was made out of left over Krabby Patties thanks to Mr. Krabs, Pearl start to cry when her dance was supposed to be time to "sparkle" it gave SpongeBob an idea to cover her face with Mr. Krabs' jewels, and Pearl friends love her new look. This may cause Pearl to like SpongeBob more.
- The reason why Pearl is meaner to SpongeBob in later episodes could be because of her constantly being annoyed by Mr. Krabs' greed, and the large amount of time SpongeBob spends with him.
- In "Barnacle Face" she started to like SpongeBob more because he had help her getting rid of the barnacles on her face.
- She probably really likes SpongeBob but doesn't want to admit it to her friends.