| Unofficial Name
This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
|Residence:||124 Conch Street (possibly)|
|Color:||Yellow with green holes|
|Grandparents:||SpongeBob SquarePants (Grandfather)|
Harold SquarePants (Great Grandfather)
Margaret SquarePants (Great Grandmother)
Grandma SquarePants (Great Great Grandmother)
Grandpa SquarePants (Great Great Grandfather)
|Uncles:||Sherm SquarePants and Blue SquarePants (Great Granduncles)|
|Cousins:||Shiney Bubble (half cousin)|
|Other relatives:||Stanley SquarePants, Larry SquarePants, BlackJack SquarePants, and Todd SquarePants (1st Cousins 2x removed)|
|First appearance:||"The Great Patty Caper"|
|Latest appearance:||"The Great Patty Caper"|
|List of characters|
His figure resembles SpongeBob, but he has a slightly different outfit, including a red cap. He doesn't wear a belt. He also wears a red tie that is similar to a "Kentucky bow tie" on his pants.
He was born to a son or daughter of SpongeBob and his or her spouse.
He either lives at his grandfather's house or was visiting during the episode in which he appears.
SpongeBob's grandson appears only at the end of the episode, where he is being told the story of where SpongeBob and Patrick went on a quest to find the formula (see the episode for more information). However, he is not interested in this story and cares more for his video game.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - Grandfather
- Harold SquarePants - Great grandfather
- Margaret SquarePants - Great grandmother
- Grandpa SquarePants - Great great grandfather
- Grandma SquarePants - Great great grandmother
- Sherm SquarePants and Captain Blue SquarePants - Great granduncles
- Stanley SquarePants, Larry SquarePants, BlackJack SquarePants, and Todd SquarePants - 1st Cousins 2x removed
Relationship with SpongeBob
Their relationship is grandfather and grandson. SpongeBob's grandson does not seem to be interested in what happened in SpongeBob's youth.
- "Shh! I just beat my high score! Oh yeah!" (Only Line)
- This character shows that SpongeBob will in fact marry and had at least one kid, who in turn had at least one kid of his or her own.
- The age of the grandson is not known. However, he cannot be older than 63 years old, assuming that Sponges (i.e. SpongeBob's child) leave home at about the age of 12 years like SpongeBob most likely did.
- The handheld console he is playing is similar to a Game Boy.
- This may now mean that Spongebob will probably not marry Sandy because he is all sponge.
|Sponges (V • T • E)|
BlackJack SquarePants • Captain Blue SquarePants • Girly TeenGirl • Grandma SquarePants • Grandpa SquarePants • Margaret SquarePants • Harold SquarePants • Primitive Sponge • Sherm SquarePants • SpongeBob's Grandson • SpongeBob SquarePants • SpongeBuck SquarePants • Stanley S. SquarePants • SpongeGar • SpongeTron • Drifter • Todd SquarePants