|Residence:||124 Conch Street (possibly)|
|Color:||Yellow with green holes|
|Grandparents:||SpongeBob SquarePants (Grandfather)|
Harold SquarePants (Great Grandfather)
Mrs. SquarePants (Great Grandmother)
Grandma SquarePants (Great Great Grandmother)
Grandpa SquarePants (Great Great Grandfather)
|Uncles:||Sherm SquarePants and Blue SquarePants (Great Grand Uncles), Bubble Buddy (great half Uncle), Bubble Giants (half great-)uncle|
|Cousins:||Shiney Bubble (half cousin)|
|Other relatives:||Stanley SquarePants, Larry SquarePants, BlackJack SquarePants, and Todd SquarePants (1st Cousins 2x removed)|
|First appearance:||"The Great Patty Caper"|
|Latest appearance:||"The Great Patty Caper"|
|List of characters|
SpongeBob's Grandson appears only at the end of the episode, where he is being told the story of where SpongeBob and Patrick went on a quest to find the formula (see the episode for more information). However, he is not interested in this story and cares more for his video game.
His figure resembles SpongeBob, but he has a slightly different outfit, including a red cap. He doesn't wear a belt. He also wears a red tie that is similar to a "Kentucky bow tie" on his pants.
- "Shh! I just beat my high score! Oh yeah!" (Only Line)
- This character shows that SpongeBob will in fact marry and had at least one kid, who in turn had a kid(s) of his or her own.
- The age of the grandson is not known. However, he cannot be older than 63 years old, assuming that Sponges (i.e. SpongeBob's child) leave home at about the age of 12 years like SpongeBob most likely did.
- SpongeBob's Grandson's face is really similar to the face of SpongeBob.
- The handheld console he is playing is similar to a Game Boy.
|Sponges (V • T • E)|
BlackJack SquarePants • Captain Blue SquarePants • Girly TeenGirl • Grandma SquarePants • Grandpa SquarePants • Margaret SquarePants • Harold SquarePants • Primitive Sponge • Sherm SquarePants • SpongeBob's Grandson • SpongeBob SquarePants • SpongeBuck SquarePants • Stanley S. SquarePants • SpongeGar • SpongeTron • Drifter • Todd SquarePants
- This may now mean that Spongebob will probably not marry Sandy because he is all sponge.