|123-124 - "Truth or Square" (Widescreen format) (Extended version)|
|112a - "Porous Pockets" (Full Screen format)|
|112b - "Choir Boys" (Full Screen format)|
|113a - "Krusty Krushers" (Full Screen format)|
|113b - "The Card" (Full Screen format)|
|List of home videos|
- Paul Mavis of DVDTalk said in a review of it, that "I can't see much point in recommending a purchase for [it] when the "uncut" version of Truth or Square has already been released on the first volume of the Sixth Season release (and those live-action bits that are left out of the regular cable airings aren't worth a separate purchase anyway), and when you know the four bonus cartoons here will show up on the Sixth Series' second volume release. A rental, therefore, for [it]... only if you really need to see a few minutes Robin Williams and Tina Fey (and god help you if you do)."
- Currently retired critic Roy Hrab of the DVD Verdict called the 10th anniversary episode "Truth or Square" "the lamest SpongeBob episode ever," calling it "all filler, extremely boring, with the story going nowhere, and little action or mania," while also criticizing the Patchy segments and the celebrity cameos as "drawing attention to the episode's lack of substance." He called the rest of the episodes "the weakest I've seen," plus "tired" and "boring."
- This is the first SpongeBob DVD to contain a widescreen episode. The second is It's a SpongeBob Christmas! DVD.
- The DVD includes previews of other Nickelodeon DVDs. These include older SpongeBob DVDs, the video game SpongeBob's Truth or Square, and Dora's Christmas Carol Adventure.
- On The Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts DVD, the 51 minute of "Truth or Square" is shown instead of the extended version found on this DVD.
- This DVD was re-released in a triple pack DVD along with Whale of a Birthday and WhoBob WhatPants? on March 13, 2012.
- This is the second shortest SpongeBob SquarePants DVD in history to have the least amount of episodes, with 5 episodes in total. The shortest is "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!"
- This DVD was released three years after "Best Day Ever" premiered and Creature from the Krusty Krab was released in Europe for PlayStation 2 and GameBoy Advance.
- This is the first single SpongeBob DVD to have the new Nickelodeon logo in the United States.
- In Korea, the other episodes are replaced with the paired ones, "No Hat for Pat" and "Toy Store of Doom."
- This DVD contains 10 chapters due to Truth or Square being 6 chapters long, so the last episode on this DVD, "The Card," would be chapter 10, not 5.
- The DVD includes karaoke versions for "Campfire Song Song" and "The F.U.N. Song," but the two episodes that those songs are sung in are not on the DVD.
- After "The Card" ends, it jumps straight back to the main menu, instead of playing the end credits.
|SpongeBob's Truth or Square (V • E)|
Characters and actors: Painty the Pirate • Ricky Gervais • Patchy's mom • Devil Potty • Angel Potty • Rosario Dawson • Eddie Deezen • Triumph, the Insult Comic Dog • Dr. Krabs • LeBron James • Tina Fey • Will Ferrell • Octopus cashier • Camerafish • Boom microphone operator • Craig Ferguson • Robin Williams • The 3 Point Fowl • The Guy on the Penny • The Queen • P!nk • Sir Quentin • Mr. Tinder • Cameraman • Director • Mime • Old sailor • Goldfish • Whale • Talking flowers • Not SpongeBob • Wedding officiant • Live-action whale • Blackbeard