SpongeBob is looking backwards at his round pants that have a pocket which spells out the title of the DVD in yellow.
|116b - "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants"|
|116a - "Squid's Visit"|
|105a - "The Splinter"|
|105b - "Slide Whistle Stooges"|
|109a - "Boating Buddies"|
|109b - "The Krabby Kronicle"|
|110a - "The Slumber Party"|
|110b - "Grooming Gary"|
|List of home videos|
"To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants"/"The Splinter"/"Slide Whistle Stooges" storyboard panels
Paul Mavis of DVDTalk said in a review of it, that "[The main episode] isn't up to the standards of the other toons included on this collection, and that's a shame, because the other seven shorts are some of the best SpongeBobs I've seen since the beginning of the series. The Splinter ranks right up there with Karate Island as one of the very best SpongeBobs, while Slide Whistle Stooges, Boating Buddies, and The Slumber Party are the equal of any SpongeBob season's best offerings."
- This DVD was released 4 days after the episode of the same name premiered on TV.
- The DVD includes previews for other Nickelodeon DVDs. These include older SpongeBob DVDs, The Mighty B! DVD promo, a Back at the Barnyard DVD promo, and an Avatar: The Last Airbender DVD promo.
- The DVD is known as "SpongeBob RoundPants" in the UK.
- Even though "Squid's Visit" is 116a and "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" is 116b, the DVD has the opposite (116b and 116a).
- In some countries, this DVD includes "Pineapple Fever" and "Chum Caverns" instead of "The Splinter" and "Slide Whistle Stooges."
- This DVD was released on Robin Williams' 58th birthday.
- Unlike the Character Arts on the Spongicus DVD and Viking-Sized Adventures, the character arts on this DVD don't include a colored version of the character drawings.
- On the credits of the DVD, "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" is listed as "To SquarePants or Not To."