SpongeBob's Pest of the West is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that contains seven episodes from season 5. It was released on April 25, 2008 and re-released on September 25, 2012. It is based on the TV special episode of the same name.
|96 - "Pest of the West"|
|90c - "The Krusty Plate"|
|93b - "Pat No Pay"|
|95a - "The Inmates of Summer"|
|95b - "To Save a Squirrel"|
|97a - "20,000 Patties Under the Sea"|
|97b - "The Battle of Bikini Bottom"|
|List of home videos|
"Pest of the West" shorts
|- "Sea Horse Riding Made Easy"|
|- "Saloon Door Sorrows"|
|- "Yokel to Tough Guy"|
|List of home videos|
Paul Mavis of DVD Talk said in a review of this DVD that "[This] is another sensational collection of SpongeBob SquarePants cartoons, headed up by the affectionate self-titled western spoof. There's not a dog in the bunch here. [It] proves again that it's the best cartoon out there today - bar none."
- In the releases of international countries, the other episodes are switched with the following ones, included also in the US version of SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis:
- This DVD was re-released on September 25, 2012 along with The Seascape Capers, Friend or Foe, Atlantis SquarePantis, and SpongeBob vs. The Big One. The re-release was part of a five DVD collection Super Square Collection.
- Mr. Krabs is absent on the cover of the 2012 re-release.
- This DVD was released on Thomas F. Wilson's 49th birthday.
- This DVD was re-released on Mark Hamill's 61st birthday, 13 years after "MuscleBob BuffPants" and "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" premiered, and four years after Drawn to Life: SpongeBob SquarePants Edition was released in Australia.
- The DVD includes previews of other Nickelodeon DVDs. These include older SpongeBob DVDs, Avatar: The Last Airbender DVDs, The Naked Brothers Band: season 1 DVD, and The Naked Brothers Band: The Movie.
- This is the last single SpongeBob DVD to have the old SpongeBob logo.
- The episodes on the Australian and New Zealand versions of the DVD are different from the ones presented on the American version.
- The title episode is the same, but the other six episodes - "Money Talks," "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget," "Slimy Dancing," "The Krusty Sponge," "Sing a Song of Patrick," and "A Flea in Her Dome" - are different.
- Even though the episodes on the Australian and New Zealand versions of the DVD are different, the episodes shown on the screen of the Play Menu are the same.
- For a limited time, with the re-release, the owner would get a bonus poster, which is just a big version of the cover.