Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|SpongeBob's Best Day Off Ever|
|Date(s):||September 2, 2013|
|Time:||10:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
|List of events|
SpongeBob's Best Day Off Ever was an American event that aired on Labor Day, September 2, 2013. The episodes celebrated being on vacation for Labor Day and also the last day of summer. Its Canadian counterpart was the "FairlyOke SongPants Day," which aired the same day as on YTV.
Previous Event: Dude Snake Sponge Friendship
Next Event: SpongeBob ScarePants
Episodes (Times in EST)
|10:00 AM||Yours, Mine and Mine|
|10:15 AM||Rodeo Daze|
|10:30 AM||The Secret Box|
|10:45 AM||Roller Cowards|
|11:00 AM||RABBIDS INVASION / Elevatorus Rabbidinus|
|11:11 AM||RABBIDS INVASION / Until Rabbids Do You Part|
|11:23 AM||RABBIDS INVASION / Rabbid Radar|
|11:30 AM||SANJAY AND CRAIG / Stinkboy|
|11:45 AM||SANJAY AND CRAIG / Wolfie|
|12:00 PM||Toy Store of Doom|
|12:15 PM||Sand Castles in the Sand|
|12:45 PM||F.U.N .|
|1:00 PM||Prehibernation Week|
|1:15 PM||Band Geeks|
|1:30 PM||RABBIDS INVASION / Rabbids Say Cheese|
|1:43 PM||RABBIDS INVASION / Raving Lifeguard|
|1:54 PM||RABBIDS INVASION / Rabbid Market|
|2:00 PM||SANJAY AND CRAIG / The Giving G|
|2:15 PM||SANJAY AND CRAIG / Release the Craigan|
|2:30 PM||That Sinking Feeling|
|2:45 PM||Slimy Dancing|
|3:00 PM||MuscleBob BuffPants|
|3:15 PM||I'm Your Biggest Fanatic|
|3:30 PM||The Inmates of Summer|
|3:45 PM||The Camping Episode|
|4:00 PM||Best Day Ever|
|4:15 PM||Karate Star|
|4:30 PM||RABBIDS INVASION / Stop! No More!|
|4:43 PM||RABBIDS INVASION / Rabbids Versus the Vacuum Cleaner|
|4:54 PM||RABBIDS INVASION / Runaway Rabbids|
|5:00 PM||SANJAY AND CRAIG / Maximum Dennis|
|5:15 PM||SANJAY AND CRAIG / Dog Wave|
|5:30 PM||Party Pooper Pants|
|6:00 PM||Sailor Mouth|
|6:15 PM||Tea at the Treedome|
|7:00 PM||Patrick's Staycation|
|7:30 PM||A SquarePants Family Vacation|
|8:00 PM||NEW AWESOMENESSTV / Gnarly Mann|
|8:30 PM||NEW NICK STUDIO 10 / Best of Spring Season|
- This is the only marathon that did not include 100% of SpongeBob episodes.
- Its Canadian counterpart was "FairlyOke SongPants Day."
- The Canadian version lasted from 9am-6pm EST, however the American version lasted from 10am-9pm EST, 2 hours longer.
- "The Secret Box" aired in 10:30am, but its sister episode, "Band Geeks" aired at 1:15pm.
- At 7:15pm, "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" was set to air, but "Mooncation" did instead.
- In some of the commercials, clips from "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One," "Life of Crime," and "Wigstruck" were shown, but never aired during the marathon.
- This marathon occurred on Mary Jo Catlett's 75th birthday.