|First appearance:||"Help Wanted"|
|List of objects|
Spatulas are a kitchen tool designed to cook a certain range of foods as shown in the SpongeBob SquarePants series whom SpongeBob used to cook food at the Krusty Krab namely Krabby Patties. Mr. Krabs referred them to "advanced patty-control mechanism" in "The Krusty Krab Training Video."
A regular spatula is made up of the handle and the blade. Spatulas in the series often have holes to allow liquids to flow. Rubber makes up part of the handle to prevent the fry cook from burning his hand.
- Hydro-dynamic Spatula - this spatula was only seen in "Help Wanted." Unlike most spatulas this one had the port, starboard attachments, and turbo drive.
- Spat - SpongeBob uses this spatula for the majority of the series. Its most notable appearance was in "All That Glitters."
- Le Spatula - Le Spatula was a highly advanced spatula built only for cooking fancy foods. It rejected SpongeBob's Krabby Patties. It only appeared in "All That Glitters."
- Majestic Sizzlemaster - A spatula that was invented by Plankton in order to get the Krabby Patty Secret Formula out of SpongeBob. Like Le Spatula, this spatula can talk, though, it's just Plankton talking through a speaker. This spatula is also known for being able to fly and even has smell sensors. This spatula was only seen in the episode "Evil Spatula."
- Frank (spatula) - A spatula owned by Patrick seen in "Little Yellow Book."
- Fifi - A spatula seen in "Little Yellow Book."