|First appearance:||"Help Wanted"|
|List of objects|
Spatulas are a kitchen tool designed to cook a certain range of foods as shown in the SpongeBob SquarePants series whom SpongeBob used to cook food at the Krusty Krab mainly Krabby Patties. Mr. Krabs referred them as "advanced patty-control mechanism" in the episode "Krusty Krab Training Video."
A regular spatula is made up of the handle and the blade. Spatulas in the series often have holes to allow liquids to flow through it. Rubber makes up part of the handle to prevent the fry cook from burning their hand.
- Hydro-dynamic Spatula - this spatula was only seen in "Help Wanted." Unlike most spatulas, this one had the port, starboard attachments, and turbo drive.
- Spat - SpongeBob uses this spatula for the majority of the series. Its most notable appearance was in "All That Glitters."
- Le Spatula - Le Spatula was a highly advanced spatula built only for cooking fancy foods. It rejected SpongeBob's Krabby Patties. It only appeared in "All That Glitters."
- Dead Spatula - a dead spatula that doesn't pick up anything with matter. This was only seen in "The Curse of Bikini Bottom."
- Majestic Sizzlemaster - A spatula that was invented by Plankton in order to get the Krabby Patty Secret Formula out of SpongeBob. Like Le Spatula, this spatula can talk, though, it is just Plankton talking through a speaker. This spatula is also known for being able to fly and even has smell sensors. This spatula was only seen in the episode "Evil Spatula."
- Frank (spatula) - A spatula owned by Patrick seen in "Little Yellow Book."
- Fifi - A spatula seen in "Little Yellow Book."