Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water short "Spain 2," which aired on February 6, 2015.
- [A photo showing SpongeBob and Patrick at the La Cibeles Fountain.]
- SpongeBob: Here are Patrick and I at La Cibeles Fountain in Spain. After football match victories, people come here to celebrate.
- Patrick: Uh, do they jump in the fountain and splash each other and play Marco Polo? [laughs] Do they? Do they?
- SpongeBob: Uh, no.
- [A photo showing SpongeBob and Patrick at the Guggenheim Museum Bilbao.]
- SpongeBob: Guggenheim Museum is the craziest building we've ever seen!
- Patrick: Oh, I didn't even know it was a building!
- SpongeBob: What did you think it was?
- Patrick: Uh, I don't know.
- SpongeBob: Good talk, Patrick.
- Patrick: You're welcome.
- [A photo showing SpongeBob at the Sagrada Família cathedral in Barcelona.]
- SpongeBob: Here I am at the sacred family cathedral in Barcelona.
- Patrick: Hey, how come I'm not in this one?
- SpongeBob: You took a siesta back at the hotel. Remember?
- Patrick: You know what's weird? When I was taking my siesta, I dreamed you were at this building.
- Both: Whoa!