|South Pacific Island II|
|Introduced:||"Home Sweet Pineapple"|
|List of associated production music|
South Pacific Island II was composed by Victor Cavini.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - SpongeBob's parents arrive.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "Barnacle Boy, don't squash his enthusiasm - after all, he could be the hero..."
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick's friendship from birth to death.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - SpongeBob becomes friends with the blue jellyfish.
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - "But the best part is knowing you're the only thing that stands between these good people... and a watery grave."
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - Sandy, SpongeBob, and Patrick are sad because Sandy has to move.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Patrick contemplates leaving Bikini Bottom and SpongeBob weeps.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Karen cries after hearing Plankton's song.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward's montage of SpongeBob crying; "Wow, guess I do cry a lot."
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - SpongeBob explains to Squilvia what a great friend Squidward is.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - The police condemn the junk surrounding SpongeBob and Squidward's house.