This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Sandy Cheeks
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Squidward Tentacles (3 cameos)
- Karen Plankton
- Shark (mentioned)
- Larry the Lobster
- Harold "Bill" Reginald (2 cameos)
- Norma Rechid (2 cameos)
- Catfish (mentioned)
- Abigail Marge
- Nathiel Waters
- Frankie Billy
- Sadie (2 cameos)
- Officer Rob Johnson
- Green Officer (debut)
- Nat Peterson
- Baby Peterson
- Monroe Timmy
- Miss Rechid
- Debbie Rechid
- Shelly Fishbowl
- Susie Rechid
In the kitchen of the Krusty Krab, Plankton hides in one of the sesame seeds of a bun, attempting once again to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula. SpongeBob takes the bun Plankton is hiding in and makes a Krabby Patty with it, which he delivers to Sandy's table. Sandy partly unzips her suit and slips the patty into it. Then, Plankton jumps out of the sesame seed just before Sandy takes a bite. He faints shortly after since there is no water in Sandy's air helmet.
Later, Sandy returns to her treedome. She goes into her bathroom, where she takes off her spacesuit and glass helmet (with unconscious Plankton inside). Then, she gets in the shower, turns it on, and rips off her fur pelt and bikini. Sandy is almost completely bald and pink, and is wearing a bra and panties in the shower. She picks up her fur coat, sniffs it, and hangs it on a hook. She resumes her shower after she does this.
Drops of water from the shower fall into her helmet, thereby reviving Plankton. Then, Plankton notices Sandy's pelt hanging on the hook. He takes it, locks Sandy in her bathroom, and brings Sandy's pelt to the Chum Bucket. He motorizes the pelt and moves it to the Krusty Krab, pretending to be Sandy. SpongeBob is happy to see "Sandy" again, but notices that "she's" not wearing her space suit and helmet. "Sandy" replies that he can breathe underwater now. SpongeBob believes "her," of course. Plankton asks SpongeBob for Krabby Patty tips or information.
After some short tips from SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs walks in through the door at the corner of the kitchen and declares that he is leaving the formula out in plain sight by setting it down on a table. Plankton cheers happily in Sandy's pelt, since stealing the formula is now much easier.
Meanwhile, Sandy finishes her shower. She wraps a towel around her body and walks over to dry her "stinky fur coat." However, her fur is gone. Finding herself locked in, she breaks down the door of the bathroom, fully aware that someone must have stolen it. She then flings the towel off herself, puts a coffee pot on her head in place of her helmet, and runs off to find the culprit, who's possibly wanting to sell her pelt on the Bikini Bottom black market. However, the Bikini Bottomites think she is naked, and make fun of her hairless pink skin, calling her a "hairless goat," a "nudist ferret," and a "naked chipmunk." Sandy makes a makeshift skirt out of seaweed to cover her "hind end," but it overheats, gets brittle, and shatters when she warms her hairless body by a vent.
At the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob is giving Plankton an irritating lesson where he has to put the bun on the exact spot of the patty, but he is always off by a random amount. He gives up, steals the formula, and tries to escape. The real Sandy enters the Krusty Krab and stops him in the nick of time. She then rolls up her fur pelt and puts Plankton in a jar of mustard. Unfortunately, the law catches up with her. When they announce that they will take the "sicko" away, Sandy thinks that they are trying to arrest Plankton for stealing her fur pelt, but the police arrest both for public nudity and for Plankton stealing her fur coat instead as the episode comes to an end.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
‣ Unknown Track 7 - opening
‣ Zelle 501 - Gerhard Trede [Plankton hiding in a sesame seed bun]
‣ The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka - Chelmsford Folk Band [Krabby Patty served to Sandy]
‣ Danger HQ - Norman Dane [Plankton gets trapped in Sandy's suit]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer [Plankton can't breathe]
‣ Furtive Footsteps - Paddy Kingsland [Sandy takes a shower]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [Plankton gets an idea]
‣ Furtive Footsteps - Paddy Kingsland [Plankton steals Sandy's fur]
‣ Like Strange - Kenny Graham ["Was there an accident? What is that?"]
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy can't find her fur]
‣ Unknown Track 47 - Sandy's angry
‣ Frankenstein's Niece (a) - Gregor F. Narholz [Plankton controlling Sandy's fur like a robot]
‣ Sneaking About - Phil Green ["Sandy" bumps into Larry]
‣ Harry the Hippo - Phil Green ["Sandy" goes to the Krusty Krab]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["I got it!"]
‣ Sneaking About - Phil Green ["Uh, yeah"]
‣ Cocksure Capers - Phil Green [Plankton imitating Sandy/"Anyway, I'm gonna leave it out here while I clean out the safe."]
‣ The Gunfighter - Franco Micalizzi, Roberto Predagio ["That no-good who nabbed my pelt surely came here."]
‣ Whimsical Walk - Phillip Green [people laughing at Sandy]
‣ Primitive Force - Raymond C. Jones ["That no-good fur thief will see me coming a mile away."]
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr [Sandy hides behind some boxes]
‣ Tahitian Drums (a) - Kapono Beamer [Sandy puts on a grass skirt]
‣ Goofy Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob showing "Sandy" how to make a Krabby Patty]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Hey, look, a hairless goat!"]
‣ Steel Licks - Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy runs away]
‣ Comic Walk - Nicolas Carr [back at the Krusty Krab]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Hawaiian sting]
‣ Death in the City - Jack Beaver ["A nudist ferret!"]
‣ Cartoon Sting 1 - "Oh, still off by that much."
‣ Armed Attack - Jean Clero [Plankton takes the formula]
‣ Crime Squad - John Cameron [Sandy fights Plankton]
‣ Clownfish Capers - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
- As of August 19, 2016, The Internet Movie Database (IMDB) gives this episode a rating of 6.5/10 based on 106 ratings by users. TV.com users give this episode a rating of 6.7/10 based on 7 votes.
- This episode reveals that Sandy takes off her fur to take showers.
- This is the first, and so far, the only time Sandy gets arrested (though, in a deleted scene of "The Great Snail Race," she gets arrested after kicking SpongeBob in the butt).
- In "Survival of the Idiots," Sandy had real fur which was ripped off by SpongeBob and Patrick.
- This is the second time that Sandy uses something other than her space helmet to breathe underwater, the first time being in "Pressure."
- In "Pressure," Sandy uses a jar of pickles. In this episode, she uses a coffee pot.
- Plankton can fit inside a sesame seed in this episode. However, in many instances, he is the size of an insect and has the capability of carrying Krabby Patties.
- Sandy's bathroom has the lock on the outside.
- Sandy often called her pelt her "fur" as if it was her actual fur.
- Sandy has a belly button under her fur in this episode, but she does not in "Survival of the Idiots."
- Sandy wasn't any smaller under her fur, even though it was very thick.
- Sandy ripped her pelt to remove it but, seconds later, it was in one piece. Also, her bikini ripped along with her pelt but stayed on. Her bikini top also had shoulder straps when she ripped it off.
- Throughout the episode, Sandy's bra changes. Sometimes two cups were joined directly together. Other times there was a small bridge between them (thus giving Sandy more cleavage).
- SpongeBob specifies that a Krabby Patty must be cooked at the specific temperature of 274 degrees, but in "Bummer Vacation," SpongeBob said the grill must be at exactly 298 degrees. It could be that it was not warm enough for the patties so he changed it.
- When Sandy rolled up her pelt, it had no bikini top.
- The title card uses a similar background as "Dying for Pie" except it is in pink. It's also similar to the "Meanwhile At The Krusty Krab" time card in "Le Big Switch."
- Impersonating someone is a crime, so Plankton should have gone to jail as well.
- This is the first episode in which Sandy is called a chipmunk.
- When Plankton was knocked out in Sandy’s helmet, he did not shrivel up and turn realistic as SpongeBob and Patrick do when they run out of water.
- In this episode, Sandy can eat Krabby Patties, but in "Pressure," she couldn't.
- It is unknown how Sandy didn't see Plankton in her helmet while she was eating her Krabby Patty.
- This episode appears almost every day in the Romanian Nickelodeon, paired with "The Inside Job."
- This is the first time a bra (excluding bikini tops) is shown in SpongeBob SquarePants.
- This is the first time panties not wore by Bikini Bottomites are shown in SpongeBob.
- Running gag: People calling Sandy a naked chipmunk and a hairless goat and a nudist ferret.
- If Plankton did come from the bakery, it would be impossible for him to predict the Krusty Krab or buy the selective buns.
- When Sandy notices her pelt missing, she thinks she left it outside. However, she did leave it in the bathroom.
- Plankton locks the door with a bar on the outside, but when Sandy tries to get out, she is pulling the handle, what means that there would be no reason for the bar.
- When Sandy returns from going underground, she pops up through a sewer cover inside the Krusty Krab. It would be very unlikely that the line would have a cover inside the main restaurant.
- This episode name is a parody of the song "Someone’s in the Kitchen with Dinah."
- When Karen asks Plankton if he's serious about his plan to impersonate Sandy, he replies, "Serious as a shark attack!" This is a pun on "Serious as a heart attack," which means completely serious.
- In one scene at the park, Sandy's eyelashes disappear.
- The first time Sandy's pelt (Plankton) reaches for the formula, Sandy's pelt's bra strap is missing.
- There are more than one Karen in one scene. Although, it may be possible to transfer her data to another computer.
- While Plankton (who was in Sandy's fur) was talking to SpongeBob in the kitchen, there is one scene where SpongeBob's eyelashes disappear.
- When Sandy removes her pelt, there is a short scene in which her panties have disappeared.
- When Plankton impersonated Sandy, he installed a robotic endoskeleton in the pelt, but when Sandy rolls it up, the endoskeleton is suddenly gone.
- When Sandy first takes off her pelt, she is wearing underwear, but when she steps out, she is not wearing underwear. When she starts taking a shower, she is wearing underwear again.
- After stealing Sandy's fur, Plankton ran outside and locked the door without showing any sign of dehydration due to lack of water in Sandy's Treedome.
- When Sandy left to find her fur coat, she did not take her helmet and spacesuit that were still in the treedome.
- Bubbles are shown when Sandy knocks down her bathroom door after seeing that she is locked in, even though the treedome is full of air and not water. A similar mistake was made in "Christmas Who?," "Pranks a Lot," "Yours, Mine and Mine," "The Krabby Kronicle," and "Overbooked."
- When Sandy yelled at Harold, hid in the bushes, and looked at the town from a hill, her bra appeared smaller.
- Sandy was arrested for public nudity, even though she was wearing her bra and panties (which look very similar to her bikini). Also, some of the citizens are not fully dressed or do not wear clothes at all, yet they aren't arrested, criticized, or humiliated. There may be some exceptions to the law, as fish are not expected to wear clothes anyway.
- Sandy rolled up her pelt when she defeated Plankton, but it was unrolled seconds later.
- When Sandy goes behind the trash cans, and notices the seaweed, her eyelashes disappear. But when she takes the seaweed, they reappear.
- When Sandy is talking to herself, her eyelashes disappear and reappear.
- When Sandy takes off her fur, she rips it in half but in the next scene, it’s whole again.