|| Unofficial name
This page contains information on a subject that does not yet have an official name. Once an official name is given to the subject or character, this template can be removed.
The Snowman is a character who appears in the episode "Christmas Who?"
The snowman's body consists of three balls of snow. Its eyes are black raisins, varying in size, as well as its mouth, and its nose is a bamboo stick. On top of the snowman's head is a black top hat.
It is seen walking away after Patrick also stops believing in Santa, frowning.
- The snowman appears to be alive seeing as it can move.
- This is the only snowman in the SpongeBob SquarePants series to not be based off a character.
- Unlike a typical snowman, its nose is bamboo instead of a carrot.
- It is frowning, unlike most snowmen.
- It is similar to Snow sponge.
|| "Octavius Rex, a.k.a. long, tan, and handsome!"