Slide Whistle Song was performed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. When this track plays at regular pitch in "Kracked Krabs," "That Sinking Feeling," and episodes from season 8, it skips the third part of its introduction and goes right to the fourth part of that introduction. The main instruments being played in the piece include a ukulele, lap steel guitars, bass, and bongos.
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - Title card; "Look Patrick, Squidward's finally playing along."; Squidward plays the slide whistle; SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward play their slide whistles together; Squidward goes up the lamp post; The ending.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - The ending.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick skate; The ending.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton and Mr. Krabs play with their drills.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - The ending.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward shoves SpongeBob in the locker.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Time machines confuse Man Ray.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - The ending.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - The customers throw food at Squidward and SpongeBob.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - SpongeBob and Patrick dig a tunnel between their two houses; SpongeBob and Patrick stomp; Squidward chases SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - The ride is set to "Beyond Comprehension."
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Harold joins SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - (Higher pitched than original) SpongeBob hallucinates mad pairs of underwear and runs away; SpongeBob drives by the police who chase him.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - The ending.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - The ending.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - Title card; The ending.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - SpongeBob and Squidward run to the Krusty Krab.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Sandy grows her teeth.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - The ending.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - SpongeBob works in overdrive.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - Squidward gets himself dirty.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - The lampreys bite Squidward's arms and eyeballs; SpongeBob and Squidward ride through the sewers in a barrel.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - "Who wants their tummies tickled?"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - SpongeBob loses control of the plane.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - The ending.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - The ending.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Stickyfins is hit by golf balls and coral.
- . "Balloons" - SpongeBob blowing up balloons; Rest of the short.
- It is based on the episode "Slide Whistle Stooges," in which it originated from.
- This is one of the only SpongeBob original tracks to be credited.