|Skipping to School|
|Introduced:||"The Krusty Plate"|
|List of associated production music|
Skipping to School was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. There is also a hillybilly version that plays in three episodes.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - "That is the last straw!"
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Patrick takes a photo of the (fake) oldest-living bubble.
- 93b. "Pat No Pay" - Patrick tries to get the bags down the trash chute.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - SpongeBob and Patrick leave in the submarine.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - Patrick blows his morning breath on SpongeBob.
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - SpongeBob tries to get to work but is blocked by the jellyfish.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - Title card.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - "Cousin Stanley!"
- 101a. "House Fancy" - SpongeBob tries to vacuum up the big mess.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - SpongeBob goes to Patrick to tell him about Plankton's band.
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - The intro to the song is an ascending note matching the sun rising after the title card.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Patrick finishes his tan machine.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - "We need another good deed!"
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - Squidward tries to find a place to eat his lunch.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - SpongeBob buys ice cream.
- 113b. "The Card" - Patrick tells SpongeBob that he doesn't believe in pockets.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - Squidward tells Gordon all of the things that he can do.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Patrick gets kicked out of the lodge.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - SpongeBob walks with his round pants.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - SpongeBob and Patrick appear behind Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy's couch.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - Patrick drives the train.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob asks Squidward if he wants to adopt a baby worm.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob and Patrick get on the bus.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - "Loading E.M.I.L.P."
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - The ending.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Plankton flies back to the Chum Bucket.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - SpongeBob as a bank teller; SpongeBob as a construction worker.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Squidward picks up trash in the park; Squidward picks up more trash; "Garbage. I'm made of garbage."
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob feeds Gary.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Patrick eats his Krabby Kiddy Meal.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Mr. Krabs explains to SpongeBob the 25 cents trick.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - SpongeBob tells Plankton about Mr. Krabs' secret fear.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Here, enjoy!"
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - SpongeBob and Patrick read a book on how to open Sandy's door.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - "You haven't seen a crab walking around with a snail, have you?"
- . "Things to Do When Encountering a Legendary Creature" - Patrick reading a book.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - Patrick's house floats up.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - (Hillbilly Version) "Betsy!"
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - 75 Years Later...
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - Squidward goes back inside his house.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - Patrick karate chops the Ol' Ironsides steamboat and almost karate chops a baby's stroller.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - A woman donates a lamp.
- 146b. "Earworm" - SpongeBob thanks Squidward for driving the earworm out of his head.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Mr. Krabs' arm breaks.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Patrick cleans the outside of his rock; SpongeBob cheers Patrick up.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Sandals and his wife walk out of the Krusty Krab.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - Patrick plays the ball from on top of his butt.
- 155b. "Sentimental Sponge" - Patrick cleans his bellybutton.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - "Who said that?"; "You again!"
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - SpongeBob goes to Patrick's house.
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob walks Pearl home to get the barnacle off her face.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - "Here we are, home safe home."
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - SpongeBob comes out of the box.
- 172a. "Face Freeze!" - SpongeBob and Patrick struggle to not make faces.
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - (Hillbilly Version) A hillbilly customer eats Chum Fricassee at the Krusty Krab.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - Patrick uses a razor on SpongeBob.
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - "Mr. Krabs, where do I put this?"
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Plankton trains Spot.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - The opening.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - SpongeBob enters Sandy's treedome.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - The next morning...; "Ready for your first day of unemployment?"
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - Squidward sees SpongeBob in front of his door.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - People giving SpongeBob more snails.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Sandy's experiment starts.
- 199a. "Sold!" - (Hillbilly Version) Squidward sees SpongeBob and Patrick living in a house made of trash.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward pulls the hose out of his mouth; SpongeBob goes back inside his house.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - SpongeBob imitates Sandy and Plankton.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob and Patrick get on the bus inside Squidward.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - SpongeBob and Patrick trying to figure out what the sports equipment is for.
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - SpongeBob with an ice cream.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - SpongeBob leaves his house.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - SpongeBob and Patrick look at the clams.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - "I'm glad you called me, Plankton. I am the best pet trainer in all of Bikini Bottom." (Low pitched)
- This is the second most-used APM track of the series behind Grass Skirt Chase.