The Six Powerful Cues were composed by Wilfred William Burns. The main instruments being played in all four tracks include low and high brass instruments, string instruments, cymbals, snare drums, flutes, piccolos, a glockenspiel, and bassoons.
Six Powerful Cues (a)
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "This day belongs to E.V.I.L!"
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton jumps out of a dollar bill.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - SpongeBob and the Strangler laugh evilly.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "Dear Neptune!"
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton works on his invention.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Grass comes to life and chases the gardener.
Six Powerful Cues (d)
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob sees that he is hanging from the ceiling.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "I didn't mean..."
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "I smell Plankton!"
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob and Patrick get thrown into the air.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "Too late, Krabsy."
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - "He stole my jokes. He stole my job. He stole my standing ovation!"
- 82b. "Night Light" - "The dark!"
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - Patrick takes the flea collar.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - "Destroy money?"
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Patrick knocks down the house of cards.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - The pacifier grows and puts the baby in its mouth.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Squidward goes after SpongeBob, mistaking him for an urchin.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - Patrick breaks loose and runs off.
Six Powerful Cues (e)
Six Powerful Cues (f)
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob and Patrick search for Gary in Squidward's bathroom.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Mr. Krabs destroys Plankton's knickknacks
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Squidward beats up Mini Squidward.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob is taken to BlackJack's house.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Plankton flies away with the Krabby Patty.