|Six Powerful Cues|
|Composer(s):||Wilfred William Burns|
|Introduced:||"Gary Takes a Bath"|
|List of associated production music|
The Six Powerful Cues were composed by Wilfred William Burns.
Six Powerful Cues (a)
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "This day belongs to E.V.I.L!"
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton jumps out of a dollar bill.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - SpongeBob and the Strangler laugh evilly.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "Dear Neptune!"
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton works on his invention.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Grass comes to life and chases the gardener.
Six Powerful Cues (d)
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob sees that he is hanging from the ceiling.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "I didn't mean..."
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "I smell Plankton!"
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob and Patrick get thrown into the air.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "Too late, Krabsy."
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - "He stole my jokes. He stole my job. He stole my standing ovation!"
- 82b. "Night Light" - "THE DARK!"
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - Patrick takes the flea collar
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - "Destroy money?!"
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Patrick knocks down the house of cards.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Pacifier grows and puts baby in its mouth.
Six Powerful Cues (e)
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Barnacle Boy tells Mermaid Man his demands.
Six Powerful Cues (f)
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob and Patrick search for Gary in Squidward's bathroom.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Mr. Krabs destroys Plankton's knickknacks
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Squidward beats up Mini-Squidward.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob is taken to Blackjack's house.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Plankton flies away with the Krabby Patty.