- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Sandy Cheeks
- Patrick Star
- Gary the Snail
- Eugene H. Krabs (mentioned)
- SpongeBob's Scallop
- Sandy's Robots (debut)
SynopsisThe episode starts at SpongeBob's House and he is sleeping. After, SpongeBob gets ready for work, but Gary keeps on bothering him. He realizes it's Sunday, so he goes back in to bed. The phone rings and SpongeBob answers it, thinking it is Mr. Krabs wanting him to go to work, but it is actually Sandy. Sandy wants him to house sit for her. Then, Sandy tells him what to do. She wants him to see if the temperature at the green house is normal, then she wanted him to make sure the worms in the incubator are okay, etc. Then, SpongeBob does his chores when she is gone and all of them are okay. But he discovers that a worm is hatching and that wasn't right, but it was actually Patrick. SpongeBob wants Patrick to go, but he talked him in to staying here. Then he said "okay," but he wanted Patrick to not touch anything. Unfortunately, he does. Then SpongeBob accidentally hits a test tube and it hits one of Sandy's Robots, then everything inside the tree dome is destroy by the robots, much to SpongeBob's dismay. Then, Sandy appears with a laser and SpongeBob and Patrick thinks that she is going to hurt them, but she just turns the disaster into what it was before. She reveals that it was all just an experiment, and congratulates them for destroying her dome. She had actually wanted to destroy the dome so that she could test out her laser, which fixes destroyed objects. Then, SpongeBob drops one of her equipment and everything inside is destroyed. Then, she thinks it is okay, since she still has her laser. But a robot grabs it and destroys it. SpongeBob asks Sandy if she brought more than one of those lasers, but Sandy doesn't answer and her eye twitches, indicating that she had only one. As SpongeBob and Patrick leave the treedome in a hurry, the episode ends with Sandy angrily shouting out, "SpongeBob!"
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Unknown Track 2 - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
‣ Solo Steel - Jeremy Wakefield [opening]
‣ You're Nice - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Good morning to you too, Gary."]
‣ Cloak and Dagger [#69] - Phil Green [Gary shows calendar to SpongeBob]
‣ Drowsy Reef - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob sadly goes back to bed]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob answers the phone]
‣ Drowsy Reef - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, hi, Sandy."]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (l) - Jeremy Wakefield ["You need a house sitter today?"]
‣ Cartoon Sting 8 - Barry Anthony [kelp greenhouse]
‣ Big Bad Giant - Paddy Kingsland [robot warehouse]
‣ A Fishy Conversation - Barry Anthony [worm incubator]
‣ Cartoon Sting 8 - Barry Anthony [collection of rare artifacts]
‣ Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Sandy leaves on a bus]
‣ Musette Madeleine - Roland Kovac [SpongeBob dusting artifact collection]
‣ Unknown Hawaiian Sting (n) - Transition to next scene.
‣ Unknown Track 7 - "What's that?"
‣ Cartoon Sting 4 - Patrick appears
‣ Dramatic Cue (b) - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob suffocates]
‣ Cartoon Sting 4 - "Thanks, Patrick, you're a lifesaver."
‣ Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford ["PATRICK!"]
‣ Unknown Track 33 - "You promised me you weren't gonna touch anything!"
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (b) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Is this close enough?"]
‣ Seaweed - Steve Belfer ["Tell me again what you're gonna do."]
‣ Long Distance Mission [#20] - Phil Green [flask rolls into robot warehouse]
‣ Unknown Track 3 - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [robots break loose]
‣ Dramatic Encounter - Gregor F. Narholz [pan of wreckage]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (j) - Jeremy Wakefield ["I'm a failure!"]
‣ Armed Attack - Jean Clero [Sandy returns]
‣ Boy Wizard's Teacher - Paul Lawler [Sandy fixes everything]
‣ Fooling Around - Barry Anthony ["Experiment?"]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob, Patrick laugh]
‣ Long Distance Mission [#20] - Phil Green [flask rolls into warehouse again]
‣ Unknown Track 3 - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [robots break loose again]
‣ Dramatic Encounter - Gregor F. Narholz [pan of wreckage again]
‣ Unknown Track 3 - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [ending]
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
- This is the second time SpongeBob and Patrick house-sit for Sandy. The first time was in the episode "Wormy."
- Running Gag: Robots destroying Sandy's Treedome and Patrick saying "Wasn't me."
- This episode was supposed to be paired with "Pet Sitter Pat," but it changed to "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom."
- There's a scallop in the cage, also seen in "Help Wanted," "Missing Identity," "Night Light," " "Pineapple Fever," and "Pet Sitter Pat."
- During the production of this episode, the crew members realized they forgot to put a water helmet on SpongeBob. Rather than re-work the entire episode to where he would wear one, they added the scene with Patrick, to put the helmet on SpongeBob, and the episode continues.
- This is the fifth time SpongeBob doesn't have a water helmet on in Sandy's dome. The first was in "Tea at the Treedome," the second was in "Survival of the Idiots," the third was in "Squirrel Jokes," the fourth was in "Yours, Mine and Mine," the sixth was in "Face Freeze!," the seventh was in "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!," the eight was in "Squirrel Record," and the ninth was in "Sandy's Nutmare."
- Some viewers were so appalled at the thought of Sandy killing SpongeBob and Patrick (as was depicted in the promo), that they started a boycott of the episode, only to see that she didn't try to kill them after all.
- Sandy's rubble reverse ray blaster makes the same sound as the Spot-Master 6000 in "The Krusty Plate."
- In Germany, the episode has two title cards.
- This is the fourth time SpongeBob runs out of water. The first time was in "Tea at the Treedome," the second was in "Squirrel Jokes," and the third one was in "Yours, Mine and Mine."
- The title card for this episode is the same as "Dumped," "Patrick SmartPants," and "Penny Foolish," except in different colors. This one is orange and zoomed in much more.
- In this episode, as well as "SB-129" and "Something Smells," the Krusty Krab is closed on Sunday. However, in "Born Again Krabs," SpongeBob says while continuing the talk with the Flying Dutchman that on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, he goes to work.
- This is the the fourth time that Gary has his fingers (arms). The first was in "Your Shoe's Untied," the second was in "The Gift of Gum," and the third was in "Grooming Gary."
- This is one of several times that Patrick causes SpongeBob to disobey Sandy's commands (although this one may or may not count). Others include "Sandy's Rocket," and "Squidtastic Voyage."
- This is the second time SpongeBob wears a maid's outfit. The first was in "Can You Spare a Dime?"
- There are two appearances of Sandy's Robots. They later appear in "Squirrel Record."
- This episode premiered eight years after the release of the "Christmas DVD" and "VHS" and "Nicktoons Christmas" and six years after "Funny Pants" premiered.
- This episode premiered in Canada on Kristen Wiig's 39th birthday.
- This is the only episode where Sean Charmatz was not as a storyboard director.
- This episode takes place before "Good Neighbors" because in that episode, SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward (Squidward's not in this episode, but the former two are) are sentenced to community service every Sunday of the rest of there life, but SpongeBob and Patrick don't go to community service.
- The German title of this episode is "Der Hüter der Baumkuppel," or "The Guardian of the Treedome."