SifincBob ÇarçikSort  is the Northern Kurdish dub of SpongeBob SquarePants. It airs on Zarok TV in Turkey. It is part of International SpongeBob SquarePants. The Kurdish version is dubbed, while the Zaza version is a voice-over of Kurdish under the name BobSünger Sortkenmort.
- SpongeBob SquarePants - Sifinc Bob Çarçik Şort/Bob Sünger Sortkenmort
- Patrick Star - Patrick (remains the same)
- Squidward Tentacles - Squiward
- Eugene H. Krabs - Kewjal
- Sandy Cheeks - Sandy (remains the same)
- Sheldon J. Plankton - Plankton (remains the same)
- The Zaza intro is the Kurdish version placed over the English version in seasons 1 and 2, but is then dubbed in season 3 as Bob Sünger Sortkenmot.
This article is in need of expansion, but it is not a stub. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by adding more information. Please remove this template when done.