Shock has two versions. One is a series of cues composed by Dave Hewson, and the other is composed by Cor Bolten.
Dave Hewson version
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - Squidward screams when he sees Patrick in his bathtub.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - "I caught the ugly!"
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - Mr. Krabs and Squidward growl.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Nothing stands between me and the secret formula!"
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - Mr. Krabs hides in his office.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - The dime falls down the drain.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - Everyone runs away.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman tries to scare Larry the Lobster.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - SpongeBob does Gary's undercarriage check.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward begins to go crazy.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - SpongeBob steps on a rubber duck.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - "I can't take this anymore!"
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - "*gasps* Money back?"
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Make your own hot cocoa. I'm busy!"
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - Mr. Krabs screams.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - SpongeBob sees Mr. Krabs' plaid kilt. (Low pitched)
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - The customers notice the urchin.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Grim reaper next to SpongeBob.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Urchin roars at SpongeBob.
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - "Avast there, ye invertebrate! You're throwin' away me money!"
- . "Time Machine" - SpongeBob and Patrick scream.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "So, you tried to kill me over a little new aged management, eh?"
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "But I did everything you said!"
- 22a. "Something Smells" - "You gave me the ugly."
- 3b. "Plankton!" - "Something must be wrong with my brain!"
- 3b. "Plankton!" - "Plankton! What kind of friend are you?"
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - SpongeBob and Patrick capture Mr. Krabs.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Squidward cuts the rope.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - "Me arms!"
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - Mr. Krabs trips.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - No-Name and SpongeBob crash through the factory window.
Cor Bolten version
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - SpongeBob's shoelaces wrap themselves around him.
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - Squidward locks his front door.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "The Kreepy Krab!"
- 45b. "Doing Time" - Mrs. Puff sees SpongeBob everywhere in her solitary confinement; Mrs. Puff screams.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - SpongeBob smears the paint on the dollar with his tie.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Tom chases SpongeBob and Patrick; Tom chases them again; "Chocolate!"; SpongeBob and Patrick cowering in fear.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward falls into a room with two mirrors.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - Patrick thinks to himself.
- 146b. "Earworm" - SpongeBob goes crazy on the ceiling.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - Mr. Krabs crosses off the word "Krabby Patty."
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - SpongeBob gets hypnotized.