Shellfish Behavior was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 105b. "Slide Whistle Stooges" - "We're slide-whistling."
- 113b. "The Card" - Patrick uses SpongeBob's card to unlock his rock.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - Montage of SpongeBob copying everything Squidward does.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob makes the Krusty Krab a dump.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob looks in his treasure chest for a replacement shell.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob found a house in his flashback of moving in.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Just do I what I do when I'm looking for a job."
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - SpongeBob comes out of the trash.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Patrick plays with a snowglobe.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - Madame Hagfish lifts the curse.
- 146b. "Earworm" - SpongeBob comes home from work and shows Gary his new record.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plankton gets put in jail.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Patrick plays with the "Pet Point 3000."
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Title card; SpongeBob works as personal hygienist.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Ending.