Shell City is the gift shop that held Neptune's Crown. As seen in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie. The gift shop is owned by The Cyclops, who also works there.
SpongeBob and Patrick almost got turned into knick-knacks by the Cyclops there, but they eventually escaped Shell City with King Neptune's crown.
It is a live-action gift shop on an unidentified beach . It is fairly small wooden shack. The shop contains miscellaneous items, a glass bowl, but mostly knick-knacks (dried up marine animals).
- 1,007 sea creatures
- Alexander Clam Bell
- Mariachi Band
- SpongeBob and Patrick (for a short time)
- Some of the starfish, crabs and lobsters look just like Patrick, Mr. Krabs and Larry the Lobster.
- The lobsters and starfish are different colors than Patrick and Larry.
- A similar gift shop appeared in "Hooky."
- The puffer fish shown could have been Mr. Puff (Mrs. Puff's husband).
- There is a clam that looks a lot like Clamperl that's based on the Pokémon series. In this movie, the pearl that's inside it isn't shown and has eyes on the shadow parts of it.