This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Shanghaied short "Shanghaied: Squidward's ending," which aired on September 22, 2009.
- [The episode goes normal, until it gets to the decision]
- Flying Dutchman: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a sailor by the toe, if he hollers, let him go, my mother told me to pick the very best one and... You are it! [Stops on Squidward]
- SpongeBob: Squidward, you get a wish! A great big wish!
- Squidward: That's right! And you know what I wish?
- Patrick: No!
- Squidward: I wish that I had never met you two barnacle-heads before in my entire life!
- Flying Dutchman: So be it.
- SpongeBob: Hi there, I don't believe we've met. My name is SpongeBob, and this is my associate Patrick.
- Patrick: Hi.
- Squidward: That's not what I meant!
- Flying Dutchman: Well, now that introductions are out of the way, it's time for dinner [Flying Dutchman appears with a big belly]
- SpongeBob: And what did you say your name was?
- Squidward: I'm Squidward. I'm your neighbor.
- SpongeBob: Oh, nice to meet you, Squid-ward. [Tries to pronounce it right] We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other, I guess. [Laughs.]