Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article is a transcript of the SpongeBob SquarePants Shanghaied short "Shanghaied: Squidward's ending," which aired on November 5, 2002 (Sea Stories DVD)
September 22, 2009 (The First 100 Episodes disc 5).
- [The episode goes normal, until it gets to the decision]
- Flying Dutchman: Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a sailor by the toe, if he hollers, let him go, my mother told me to pick the very best one and... You are it! [Stops on Squidward]
- SpongeBob: Squidward, you get a wish! A great big wish!
- Squidward: That's right! And you know what I wish?
- Patrick: No!
- Squidward: I wish that I had never met you two barnacle-heads before in my entire life!
- Flying Dutchman: So be it.
- SpongeBob: Hi there, I don't believe we've met. My name is SpongeBob, and this is my associate Patrick.
- Patrick: Hi.
- Squidward: That's not what I meant!
- Flying Dutchman: Well, now that introductions are out of the way, it's time for dinner [Flying Dutchman appears with a big belly]
- SpongeBob: And what did you say your name was?
- Squidward: I'm Squidward. I'm your neighbor.
- SpongeBob: Oh, nice to meet you, Squid-ward. [Tries to pronounce it right] We'll have plenty of time to get to know each other, I guess. [Laughs.]