Seaweed was composed Steve Belfer. It is most commonly used as a theme for Patrick, but is also used for SpongeBob as well.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - SpongeBob and Patrick meet the next day, in bandages.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Patrick suggests building a new house.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Shady Shoals.
- 8b. "Squeaky Boots" - "SpongeBoy MeBob!"
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - SpongeBob and Patrick take Squidward outside.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - "Hey, Squidward, going somewhere?"
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - At home, SpongeBob talks to Gary while carving the pumpkin.
- 17b. "Rock Bottom" - SpongeBob sees the candy machine.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - "Isn't it great to get the things you desire?"
- 20a. "Hooky" - Patrick tells SpongeBob that they are going to play Hooky.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Now the lesson will officially begin."
- 22a. "Something Smells" - "I just don't get it."; SpongeBob smells Patrick's breath.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - Squidward tells SpongeBob about the "Part two" to his gift.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "Where'd my candy bar go?"
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Hi there, SpongeBob, my name is PAT-BACK!"
- 29b. "Dumped" - "Gary, you stop this foolishness right now!"
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - Patrick giggles and plays with the box.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - In the kitchen, SpongeBob sees that Patrick truly thinks he is dumb.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - SpongeBob and Patrick are seen wearing steak costumes.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob reads the form letter.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob sees Squidward's newspaper issues on the pavement.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - Patrick comes into the hotel.
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - Patrick comes into the Krusty Krab for his new job.
- 76a. "The Thing" - SpongeBob and Patrick are at Squidward's door.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob shows Squidward card tricks.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - SpongeBob reports Patrick for speeding.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob tries to catch Patrick holding the net.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Patrick puts Gummy above SpongeBob's front door.
- 82b. "Night Light" - SpongeBob explains to Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy that they were not trying to summon them.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick tries to find out where the ringing is coming from. (High pitched)
- 85a. "New Digs" - "SpongeBob! Why's your bed in me office?!"
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - "I had a bad dream last night." / "Me too!"
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - "This isn't what I meant by renovation!"
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "I want to send in a poem!"
- 93a. "Picture Day" - Patrick is seen with a jar of jelly.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - "Well, then, I guess we can't be friends."
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Patrick's cake gets ruined; Patrick knocks on SpongeBob's door.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Patrick breaks his butt.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob visits Patrick to see if he could teach him to be weird again. (Low pitched)
- 105a. "The Splinter" - SpongeBob calls Patrick.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - "You don't look too good."
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - "I know, I know!"
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - "What a lucky break!"
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob sees Patrick and his counting book.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - "Hello, can I help you?" (Low pitched)
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - "For Neptune's sake, SpongeBob!" (High pitched)
- 119b. "Overbooked" - Patrick tells SpongeBob about his birthday party.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - "SpongeBob, this seems like a strange time to start decorating."
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Patrick unlocks the cage.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Patrick moves the camera up and down.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - Patrick is seen taking SpongeBob's refrigerator.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - SpongeBob calls Patrick.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick return to the train.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "I knew you two reprobates were behind this." (Low pitched)
- 144b. "Karate Star" - "SpongeBob! Just the man I was looking for!"
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Patrick races to the Time Capsule to bury a rock.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - SpongeBob walks home and sees Patrick.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - SpongeBob and Patrick make noises. (Low pitched)
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - SpongeBob and Patrick walk to their secret hideout. (Low pitched)
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - "Did you see the way those curtains jerked shut?"
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Patrick sells more of his rock art. (Low pitched)
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Patrick sprays the camera. (Low pitched)
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - "Well, it's just you and me!" (Low pitched)
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - "Tell me again what it is you're gonna do." (Low pitched)
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob and Patrick blow hot sauce bubbles. (Low pitched)
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - SpongeBob stuffed in a locker. (Low pitched)
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob and Patrick playing with a stick and cup. (Low pitched)
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - Squidward's bedroom shown full. (Low pitched)
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - SpongeBob imitates Patrick. (Low pitched)
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob and Patrick trying to wake up Squidward. (Low pitched)
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - Patrick gives SpongeBob his mail (Low pitched); "I'm not sure." (Low pitched)
- 213a. "The Getaway" - "Would you like to test me on road signs now?" (Low pitched)
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Squidward asks for a wish from the genie. (Low pitched)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.