This article is in need of one or more better quality images. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better image or editing the current image.
This article is in need of a better quality video. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading a better video.
|33a - "Shanghaied"|
|33b - "Gary Takes a Bath"|
|20a - "Hooky"|
|27b - "Life of Crime"|
|6b - "Pickles"|
|List of home videos|
- Unlike the DVD version, "Shanghaied" only has the SpongeBob ending, rather than having all three endings.
- Also, unlike the DVD version this version has previews for Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius, Nick Jr Christmas VHS and DVD, Nautical Nonsense, and Sponge Buddies VHS and DVD.
- This VHS was released one year after SuperSponge was released in the United States.
- The episode "Gary Takes a Bath" is featured here as well as on the DVD version before it was aired on television.
- This is the last VHS to contain the Nickelodeon Maze bumper.
- Both the DVD and VHS versions were released on Paramount's 90-year anniversary in 2002.