SpongeBuck is excited to see his friends at the Krusty Kantina, but the doors would not open. SpongeBuck attempts to slam into them but he gets blown back in the process. He sees Pecos Patrick entering the Krusty Kantina and attempts to follow behind him. The ancestor of Sandy wonders why SpongeBuck has not shown up yet.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Mountain Dew (b) - Graham D.H. Preskett [plays throughout]
- This short is silent, but unlike "Reef Blower," this uses cards for dialogue and is shorter.
- This is how older movies are made/used. No dialogue is used, cards instead replace the unheard voices, and there is music played on a piano in the background, much like this short.
- The way SpongeBuck tries to slam the doors open, is similar to how Patrick's little mind men tried to open the doors in Patrick's brain by pushing, and not pulling, in "Chum Bucket Supreme."
- This short premiered on Thomas F. Wilson's 49th birthday.