This article is currently in the middle of an expansion or major revamping. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by contributing to it.
SüngerBob Karepantolon is the second and current Turkish dub of the SpongeBob SquarePants series. It is part of International SpongeBob SquarePants. It replaced the former dub, SüngerBob KareŞort, in 2012.
This list is incomplete, but you can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
|Original name||Translated name||Voice actor|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||SüngerBob Karepantolon
SüngerBob KareŞort (very rarely)
|Patrick Star||Patrick Yıldız||Hakan Akın|
|Squidward Tentacles||Squidward Dokunaç||Sinan Divrik|
|Eugene H. Krabs||Eugene Yengeç (Bay Yengeç)||Ender Yiğit|
|Sandy Cheeks||Sandy Cheeks||Oya Prosçiler|
|Sheldon J. Plankton||Sheldon Plankton||Uğur Taşdemir|
|Didem Atlıhan (Second movie)|
|TBA ("Pineapple Invasion" and "Salsa Imbecilicus")|
|Mrs. Puff||Bayan Puff||TBA|
|TBA ("Demolition Doofus")|
|Larry the Lobster||Istakoz Larry||Uluç Özkök (generally)|
|Mermaid Man||Denizkızı Adam||TBA|
|Berk Avcı ("Night Light")|
|Barnacle Boy||Midye Oğlan||Levent Ünsal|
|TBA (other episodes)|
|Gökhan Özdemir ("Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture")|
|Flying Dutchman||Uçan Hollandalı||TBA|
|Man Ray|| Işın Adam
|Berk Avcı ("Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!")|
|Dirty Bubble|| Kirli Baloncuk
Kirli Kabarcık ("Have You Seen This Snail?")
|Berk Avcı ("The Bad Guy Club for Villains")|
|Patchy the Pirate||Korsan Patchy||Berk Avcı|
|TBA ("Feral Friends")|
|Potty the Parrot||Papağan Potty||TBA|
|TBA ("Feral Friends")|
|Margaret SquarePants||Margaret KarePantolon||TBA|
|Harold SquarePants||Harold KarePantolon||TBA|
|Grandma SquarePants||Büyükanne KarePantolon||TBA|
|Betsy Krabs||Betsy Yengeç||TBA|
- Yengeç Restoran - Krusty Krab
- Yem Kovası - Chum Bucket
- Bayan Puff'ın Sürücülük Okulu - Mrs. Puff's Boating School
- Denizanası Tarlaları - Jellyfish Fields
- Kaya Kasabası - Rock Bottom
|Dubbed title||Original title||Premiere|
|SüngerBob KarePantolon||The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||May 13, 2005|
|SüngerBob KarePantolon: Suyu Süngerle Sil||The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water||February 6, 2015|
- In the episode "Whale of a Birthday," after SpongeBob says "You're a good dad, Mr. Krabs" the episode instantly ends, leaving out Mr. Krabs' line "Don't push your luck, boy."
- In the HD broadcast, ending credits are cut.
- Some deleted scenes in "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" are sometimes shown and sometimes skipped, if correct.
- The famous gasoline scene from "Just One Bite" is cut.
- Squidward's line "Oh, my aching tentacles!" in "Pizza Delivery is cut.
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
- In Digiturk (a Turkish satellite television provider) "Squiditis" is listed as "Squid's Disease."
- "Unreal Estate" and "Code Yellow" premiered in Turkey before the US on March 14, 2017.
- In the Turkish release DVDs; there is not an episode selection menu, any bonus features, or international stuff (except for movie DVDs).
- In the episode "Spot Returns", Plankton's voice is higher pitched.
- Sometimes Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are falsely called "Deniz Adam" and "İstiridye Çocuk" ("Yabankazı Adam" in "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!") but their original Turkish name is "Denizkızı Adam" and "Midye Oğlan".
- The episode "Pranks a Lot" is called "Çıplak Şortlar" but it's supposed to be "Çıplak Şort" because "Çıplak Şortlar" doesn't make any sense in Turkish.
- Digiturk misspells "Whirly Brains" as "WhirlyBrains" and "Mermaid Pants" as "MermaidPants".
- The Turkish name of the episode "Have You Seen This Snail?" is "Solucanı Gördünüz Mü?" which directly translates to "Have You Seen Worm?". The Turkish name of the episode is wrong because Gary is a snail, not a worm.