| "You think I'm special!"
This article is in need of one or more images. Therefore, you can improve Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading one. Please remember to remove this template once the images for this article have been uploaded.
This article is currently in the middle of an expansion or major revamping. Please help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by contributing to it.
|Dubbing studio:||Aton Studios|
|Distributor:||MTV Networks International|
|Picture format:||480i (4:3 SDTV)|
1080i (16:9 HDTV)
|Original run:||1999 - present|
|International SpongeBob SquarePants|
SüngerBob KarePantolon is the second and current Turkish dub of the SpongeBob SquarePants series. It is part of International SpongeBob SquarePants. It replaced the former dub SüngerBob KareŞort in 2012.
This list is incomplete, but you can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
|Original name||Translated name||Voice actor|
|SpongeBob SquarePants||SüngerBob KarePantolon
SüngerBob KareŞort (very rarely)
|Patrick Star||Patrick Yıldız||Hakan Akın|
|Squidward Tentacles||Squidward Dokunaç||Sinan Divrik|
|Eugene H. Krabs||Eugene Yengeç (Bay Yengeç)||Ender Yiğit|
|Sandy Cheeks||Sandy Cheeks||Oya Prosçiler|
|Sheldon J. Plankton||Sheldon Plankton||Uğur Taşdemir|
|Didem Atlıhan (Second movie)|
|TBA ("Pineapple Invasion" and "Salsa Imbecilicus")|
|Mrs. Puff||Bayan Puff||TBA|
|TBA ("Demolition Doofus")|
|Larry the Lobster||Istakoz Larry||Uluç Özkök (generally)|
|Mermaid Man||Denizkızı Adam||TBA|
|Berk Avcı ("Night Light")|
|Barnacle Boy||Midye Oğlan||Levent Ünsal|
|TBA (other episodes)|
|Gökhan Özdemir ("Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture")|
|Flying Dutchman||Uçan Hollandalı||TBA|
|Man Ray||Işın Adam
Man Ray Vatoz
|Dirty Bubble|| Kirli Baloncuk
Kirli Kabarcık ("Have You Seen This Snail?")
|Berk Avcı ("The Bad Guy Club for Villains")|
|Patchy the Pirate||Korsan Patchy||Berk Avcı|
|Potty the Parrot||Papağan Potty||TBA|
|Margaret SquarePants||Margaret KarePantolon||TBA|
|Harold SquarePants||Harold KarePantolon||TBA|
|Grandma SquarePants||Büyükanne KarePantolon||TBA|
|Betsy Krabs||Betsy Yengeç||TBA|
- Yengeç Restoran - Krusty Krab
- Yem Kovası - Chum Bucket
- Bayan Puff'ın Sürücülük Okulu - Mrs. Puff's Boating School
- Denizanası Tarlaları - Jellyfish Fields
- Kaya Kasabası - Rock Bottom
|Dubbed title||Original title||Premiere|
|SüngerBob KarePantolon||The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie||May 13, 2005|
|SüngerBob KarePantolon: Suyu Süngerle Sil||The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water||February 6, 2015|
- In the episode "Whale of a Birthday" after SpongeBob said "You're a good dad, Mr. Krabs" the episode instantly ended, leaving out Mr. Krabs' line "Don't push your luck, boy."
- "The Getaway" title card is mistakenly cut.
- In the HD broadcast, ending credits are cut.
This section is too short. You can help the Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by expanding it.
- In Digiturk (a Turkish satellite television provider) "Squiditis" is listed as Squid's Disease.
- "Unreal Estate" and "Code Yellow" premiered in Turkey, before the US on March 14, 2017.
- In the Turkish release DVDs; there aren't an episode selection menu, any bonus features or international stuff (except for movie DVDs).
- Sometimes Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are falsely called "Deniz Adam" and "İstiridye Çocuk" ("Yabankazı Adam" in "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!") but their original Turkish name is "Denizkızı Adam" and "Midye Oğlan".
- The episode "Pranks a Lot" is called "Çıplak Şortlar" but it's supposed to be "Çıplak Şort" because "Çıplak Şortlar" doesn't make any sense in Turkish.
- Digiturk misspells "Whirly Brains" as "WhirlyBrains" and "Mermaid Pants" as "MermaidPants".
- The episode "Have You Seen This Snail?"s Turkish name is "Solucanı Gördünüz Mü?" which directly translates to "Have You Seen Worm?". The Turkish name of the episode is wrong because Gary is a snail, not a worm.