|Residence:||Weenie Hut Jr's, Pacific Ocean|
|First appearance:||"No Weenies Allowed"|
|Latest appearance:||Lights, Camera, Pants! (PC version)|
|Portrayer:||Dee Bradley Baker|
|List of characters|
The waiter is shaped like a hot dog to go with the theme of Weenie Hut Jr's. It has a handle-bar mustache, bushy "eyebrows," red eyes which stick out, two "fingers" on each hand, and a little screen on the front. The robot moves on wheels hidden behind the counter. Inside it is a scanner that proves if a customer is a weenie or not, and it proved that SpongeBob is a weenie. The robotic waiter may give some ideas, since it suggested to fake a fight.
- "You can't hide what's inside."
- "Care for another sundae, weenie?"
- "I’m sorry, sir, but my sensors indicate that you are indeed a weenie."
- "Would you care for another diet cola with a lemon twist, weenie?"
- " I believe he said something about going to the wig store."
- " I have a suggestion. Why not fake a fight?"
- "I am a robot, not a miracle worker."
- In the No Weenies Allowed credits, the robot is called "Animatronic Server."
- It is unknown who built the robotic waiter.