Puka was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. The main instruments being played in this piece are a ukulele and guitar.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - SpongeBob reads Patrick's letter.
- 25a. "Wormy" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Wormy play hide-and-seek.
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - SpongeBob and Patrick open their new restaurant.
- 26b. "Squidville" - The ending.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - Mrs. Puff tells SpongeBob about extra credit.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patrick wishes for gum (Patrick's ending).
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - Title card.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - The Flying Dutchman reappears and gives SpongeBob back to Mr. Krabs.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - The ending.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Title card.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Title card; Mini SpongeBob is revealed.
- 83b. "Waiting" - Title card; The ending.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - The ending.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - The ending.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Title card.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - The ending.
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - Title card; Karen reunites with Plankton.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - The ending.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Squidward's house is on fire.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - The ending.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - The ending.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Mr. Krabs laughs.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - SpongeBob apologizes to Squidward, who lets bygones be bygones.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Title card (slightly sped up).
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - The epilogue.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - The ending.
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - "Well, we could rebuild Karen 2.0!"
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - SpongeBob emerges from the Lost and Found along with the lost children.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - "It's so heartwarming to live in a world with real magic."