Proud to be a Fish was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. The piece includes many string, brass, and percussion/drum instruments being played to replicate a march or anthem style.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - The locker of memories is shown.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Someone donates a toaster.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - SpongeBob takes out the "L.A.M.E." frame.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - SpongeBob gives his speech.
- 154b. "The Hot Shot" - SpongeBob thanks everyone.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - The Bikini Bottom Mint is shown; limited edition dollar bills are shown.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - "All in a day's work, eh, Mermaid Man?"
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - SpongeBob takes off his clothes.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Kids are shown holding their breath.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - "Although our foes were evil, their nutrition did not go to waste."
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - "Wow, I've never seen anyone work an iron lung like that."
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - SpongeBob gives his life insurance policy to Squidward.