|Residence:||Bikini Bottom, Pacific Ocean|
|Spouse:||Patrick Star (husband)|
|Appearance:||"The Krabby Kronicle"|
|List of characters|
It is a normal bamboo pole wearing a wedding dress. It has a sign saying Conch Rd. in red.
Role in the episode
She first appears as a regular pole with the sign Bus Stop, and SpongeBob thought Patrick was waiting for the bus. SpongeBob took a picture, wanting to put it in the newspaper, but it turns out that Patrick was watching the pole and he could have sworn that it had moved. After showing the story to Mr. Krabs, he said that it was boring and sketched a drawing of a wedding suit on the pole and a tuxedo on Patrick, saying to change the story from "Man stares at pole" to "Man marries pole." Later, at the end of the episode, Pole and Patrick arrive at the Krusty Krab and he asks for a couple of Krabby Patties for him and his wife. She is never seen after that.
- It is unknown what happened to Pole in the other episodes. Patrick most likely figured out it was just a normal pole and may have dumped it.
- Patrick is the second main character seen with a wife. The first is Plankton with Karen.
- When SpongeBob takes a picture of Patrick when he looks like he's waiting for the bus, the sign says "Bus Stop," but when Patrick arrives at the end of the episode when Mr. Krabs is printing his money, the sign says "Conch Rd."
- The sign might have "Bus Stop" on one side, and "Conch Rd." on the other, and both sides are seen during the episode.
- Pole is Patrick's only wife.
- Patrick's "wife" appears to wear clothes that a regular bamboo pole would never be seen wearing, but was first shown wearing these items on the newspaper Mr. Krabs edited.